Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Brembo GP4 RX Caliper
From its muscular CNC machined aluminum body to its MotoGP derived nickel plated finish, Brembo GP4 RX Calipers have serious high performance written all over them. With the combination of painstaking design and the use of specially selected raw materials and ultra modern machining technology, Brembo has created a brake caliper for the most hardcore of motorcycle enthusiasts. Brembo has gone as far as using topological software to machine these calipers to ensure there is no excess weight without compromising the caliper’s structural integrity.
The GP4 RX uses four large 32mm diameter pistons that allow for increased braking power, consistency and feel over all OEM non-Brembo calipers. Seating each brake pad in this caliper are special guides that eliminate the need for brake pad pins, making it quick and simple to swap brake pads at home or in the pits.
For years, the legendary circuits of MotoGP and the World Superbike Championship have been dominated by teams using Brembo braking systems, demonstrating the technological supremacy and unparalleled experience of the Italian brand.
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Nickel plated coating
- 2-piece caliper design
- Hand painted embossed Brembo logo
- Four 32mm aluminum pistons
- Weight without pads: ~1000 gr
- Compatible disc height: 32-34mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Compatible with OEM Brembo, SuperSport and T-Drive rotors
- Brembo Caliper Spacer Kits available (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- 2 x Brembo GP4 RX Caliper
- 2 x Brembo sintered brake pads
- 2 x Banjo bolts
- 4 x Copper crush washers
- 2 x Thermal sensitive caliper tape
- User’s manual
Note: Additional Brembo Caliper Spacer Kit may be required to install these calipers, please reference the fitment chart below for further details.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 100MM||RevZilla Item #1145674||MFR. Product #220B01020||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 108MM||RevZilla Item #1145677||MFR. Product #220B01010||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 130MM (Yamaha)||RevZilla Item #1145680||MFR. Product #220B01130||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
they stop you faster than stock calipers and give lots of feedback.
4 months ago