Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bobster Road Hog II Goggles / Sunglasses
- Features the patented QRS for quick conversion from sunglasses to goggles and 2 easily attachable/detachable open and closed cell foam inserts
- Frames are molded from the Swiss material Grilamid which is lighter, more flexible and more durable than conventional plastics
- Kit includes 4 sets of easy-to-change lenses, anti-fog smoked, amber, clear and dual-grade reflective
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and provide 100% protection against UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays
- Also includes protective belt case and lens cloth
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / One Size Fits All||RevZilla Item #147063||MFR. Product #BRH2001||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm saying I recommend them because they are nice glasses, and if you aren't concerned with the dark lenses you will enjoy them.
The day lenses are definitely dark enough and with the 4 grades to choose from they will certainly meet all the needs, however the change out requires you to put your greasy fingers all over the lenses.
I don't think i looked at the pictures properly before I bought these because I thought there was some sort of mystical finger avoiding lens module....... anyway.
The lenses all pop in and out with a good amount of pressure, and feel pretty solid once in, I just think that if I did that change even once or twice a week I don't think they would last the year.
I am using the amber lenses for night riding and keeping the darkest lenses in the bag in case i forget or lose my existing day ones.
I couldn't really see me using the clear lenses for anything, amber at night seems to make things a lot clearer and road debris seems to stand out more.
I am using them without the wind or sweat guard so I can't speak to either
I have used them with the strap and with the arms and both are fine, but I prefer the arms because i can take the glasses off easier.
Having said all that I am happy with these and would recommend with all the caveats I have mentioned.
Fog is pretty minor and the lenses actually stay pretty clean despite putting your fingers all over them. I have been using these for a couple weeks now and don't really have any complaints, other than just a little wind getting in above 40 mph or so.
As for fitment, in comparison with my other goggles (The Bobster Fat Boy) the temples on this goggle are too loose, and although the closed cell foam filling is comfortable it blocks a part of my vision - Could be the size of my head but I don't face that issue with the Bobster Fat Boy!
over 3 years ago