Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
BikeMaster Folding Bar End Mirrors
- Bar end mirrors with a difference
- Beautiful case mirror backing plate and arm are one-piece, eliminating screws and mirrors vibrating loose
- Nylon swivel allows just the right amount of tension to be maintained for easy adjustment
- They have a patented feature that allows them to quickly be folded in, reducing the width of the bike, and making them less conspicuous
- Fits 7/8" handlebars only
- Dimensions: 3 5/16"Dia. x 9/16"D
- Stem Length: 2 1/2"
- Bar end adapters included
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Bike Master Folding Bar End Mirrors||RevZilla Item #773991||MFR. Product #FHM005F-K||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
When I received them in the mail, they felt like they had good construction. The mirror looks good and it's housing is solid.
I could not install these on my FZ-07 without making a trip to the hardware store (again, revzilla warns of possible modifications being needed), you'll need a spacer if you want the throttle to work.
The deal breaker:
The screws are too soft, if you want to fasten this thing tight enough to stay put while riding, you are going to strip the threads or the hex key sockets. I'm not even sure it would stay if they screws were a harder material, the nylon ball may just not be enough to hold it still. I can ride with these on for a while and every ride one mirror will end up folded in from vibration or wind.
Only downside I would say was the installation took a little longer than expected, the aluminum is wicked soft so you're gonna be tightening for a while before you have them where you want them.
over 3 years ago
I loved the way they look on the bike after install, but after my first ride with them I started to hate them.
When approaching speeds of 80mph+ the wind folds them over. Very frustrating.
I kept tightening them ride after ride, and then the casting broke from over tightening them.
I finally took them off and threw them away being very disappointed.
Unless you are putting these on a bike that can't reach freeway speeds, dont bother.
over 2 years ago
I can see allot more of what is behind and to both sides of me with these mirrors compared to the stock mirrors on my FZ 07. And they look allot better than the stock mirrors in my opinion.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
The quality is good. They generally stay where I put them when riding. They will move if I bump them in the shop, but that's very much preferable to breaking.
over 2 years ago