Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bike Master 90 Degree Valve Stems
- 11.3MM (.45" to .62" inch) fits most metric/sportbikes wheels
- 8.3MM (.33" inch) fits most aftermarket wheels
- High quality, lightweight, solid aircraft aluminum body
- Includes quality valve, mounting nut and valve cap
- Provides easy access to check tire pressure
- Will outlast the usual O.E.M. rubber stems
- Will not be cut by road debris
- Color anodized for corrosion protection
- Sold as a pair
Note: The red option will be lighter than pictured and is almost pink in color.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 11.3MM||RevZilla Item #961902||MFR. Product #03-28BLK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 11.3MM / Silver||RevZilla Item #961901||MFR. Product #03-28C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 11.3MM / Red||RevZilla Item #774053||MFR. Product #03-28R||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 11.3MM / Gold||RevZilla Item #961899||MFR. Product #03-28Y||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 11.3MM / Blue||RevZilla Item #774117||MFR. Product #03-28B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 8.3MM / Chrome||RevZilla Item #961900||MFR. Product #03-28AL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
i can't tell you how the other colors stack up, but unless you like pink valve stems, don't buy the red ones.
over 2 years ago
The problem was getting to the vertical air valve at a gas station to properly fill up the tire. Getting to the air valve is just a PITA!! Especially the front tire,with both rotors being in the way to get to the valve.
Ok, so I ordered these and had one installed on the brand new rear tire. Soooooo much easier to gain access to valve now when filling up. The new valve is horizontal instead of vertical. A true must have for any motorcyclist.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Riders, seriously -- a must have
Looking for something like this that will be easier to get at.
PS...you have to remove the tire from your wheels to install the 90 degree valve stems.
I hope for you, that they do -- they make checking tire pressure and filling tires as easy as one might imagine.
They work, but had to angle them to keep from hitting the brake caliper.
Makes it easier to check air pressure and add if need be.