Bell Qualifier DLX Blackout Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet comes jam packed with the same great features of the standard Qualifier at an impressive price point.
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL, 2XL and 3XL Helmets
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Includes both clear and dark smoke face shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
Note: Bell Qualifier DLX helmets no longer include communicator compartment as shown in images and video.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1183406||MFR. Product #7085216||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1183407||MFR. Product #7085217||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1183408||MFR. Product #7085218||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1183409||MFR. Product #7085219||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1183410||MFR. Product #7085220||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1248990||MFR. Product #7085215||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1288320||MFR. Product #7094898||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Bell Custom 500/MX-9/Qualifier/Recon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.