Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars SMX1 R Boots
Riding a sport bike in tennis shoes is not always the best, safest or most comfortable way to ride, but then again neither is wearing a full race boot. To split the difference the Alpinestars SMX-1 R Boots are designed to bridge the gap, blending the protection and features found in Alpinestars' race boots with a low-top design that is comfortable and easy to wear. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the SMX-1 R features an evolutionary new rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and
- maneuverability on and off the bike
- Front VELCRO® brand closures offer a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex Strap features TPR puller for ease of use
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with VELCRO® brand closures and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking
- CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #1069568||MFR. Product #2224516-10-41/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1069569||MFR. Product #2224516-10-42/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #1069570||MFR. Product #2224516-10-43/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1069571||MFR. Product #2224516-10-44/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #1069572||MFR. Product #2224516-10-45/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1069573||MFR. Product #2224516-10-46/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #1069574||MFR. Product #2224516-10-47/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1098081||MFR. Product #2224516-10-38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 39||RevZilla Item #1098082||MFR. Product #2224516-10-39||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1098083||MFR. Product #2224516-10-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1098091||MFR. Product #2224516-10-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 49||RevZilla Item #1098092||MFR. Product #2224516-10-49||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1098093||MFR. Product #2224516-10-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 42||RevZilla Item #1069575||MFR. Product #2224516-12-42/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 43||RevZilla Item #1069576||MFR. Product #2224516-12-43/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #1069577||MFR. Product #2224516-12-44/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 45||RevZilla Item #1069578||MFR. Product #2224516-12-45/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 46||RevZilla Item #1069579||MFR. Product #2224516-12-46/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 47||RevZilla Item #1069580||MFR. Product #2224516-12-47/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 38||RevZilla Item #1098094||MFR. Product #2224516-12-38||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 39||RevZilla Item #1098095||MFR. Product #2224516-12-39||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 40||RevZilla Item #1098096||MFR. Product #2224516-12-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 41||RevZilla Item #1098097||MFR. Product #2224516-12-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1098104||MFR. Product #2224516-12-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 49||RevZilla Item #1098105||MFR. Product #2224516-12-49||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1098106||MFR. Product #2224516-12-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-They're not too bulky
-Shifting is not awkward (you get used to it very quickly)
-Very comfortable, you can feel the quality.
- Protection where you need it.
-Overall amazing boot and would definitely buy it again.
-Does not get too warm
The only CON I would have with it is that you have to order a size down because it does run a bit large.
To put in scale, I am a size 8.5, it recommends a size 43, but I ended up getting a size 41 and the boot fits perfectly. Also, my feet are not very wide; just a tip.
Also, something quite cool that Revzilla did for me is they sent it to the correct adress once I realized I had sent it to the wrong one, they were fast and efficient, very professional customer service.
1 year ago
i generally wear a us size 9 in nike shoes (usually their wider models), us size 9 converses, and size 42 in most of my british oxfords, mainly slightly wider lasts most of the time. i've got relatively wide feet so if you have narrow feet, might need to downsize. at the same time, the length isn't something you can change but there's a strap to narrow it up a bit if you need to.
air flow is great, i can feel the difference in queensland on a summer day. my feet are slightly sweaty in these after a ride versus pretty drenched in my long boots that aren't perforated.
they're easy to walk in and other than the toe slider, don't scream that you ride a motorbike. i haven't ridden more than 500km in them though so I can't vouch for their long term durability, but they've held up well so far.
construction is sturdy, zip is easy to use and velcro is holding well. they're also quite soft to begin with so shifting and braking was quite easy off the shelf because dorsiflexing my ankle was very easy.
would I recommend these? hell yes, and glad that alpinestars isn't neglecting people with wider feet. if this pair goes, unless it's within the next 500km of riding, i might just buy another pair
I'd definitely recommend them for someone looking for a street boot.
Other than that, the boots seem well constructed. The protection on the toes and heel are great.
On the fit, I wear a size 9.5 US and the size 43 fits like a glove, not to mention they are confortable to walk and don't need that much breaking.
8 months ago
*only a 4 for air flow because I got the non vented version of course. Vented should have more air flow
1 year ago