Icon Device Leather Jacket
Great style, arm length is good, a little tight in the chest, but overall a great product and would definitely recommend.
April 17, 2015
High quality for the money
Fits good, looks good, seems well built and sturdy. No complaints. Haven't ridden it it yet due to it being extremely hot and humid in Southeast Texas already. But, look forward to wearing it in the cooler months (what I bought it for).
April 16, 2015
Race fit and protection without looking like your pulling to the starting grid.
I purchased this for a lighter weight leather then my race grade stuff. I am impressed with the armor that is in it for a street jacket. The flat black leather is of good quality and sewn well. The collarless design is new to me, but I really like it!!! Nothing worse then a sore neck because your collar interferes with your helmet. A hoodie will fit without interference too. For the price it is hard to beat.
April 9, 2015
This is my first jacket I've bought as a new rider. I am a smaller person at 5'6" / 115lbs so I was curious as to how this jacket would fit. A size small is PERFECT. The material on the inside makes the jacket feel cooler and the internal pads are a great extra feature. I decided to upgrade the back pad but I feel like this jacket comes solid right out of the box. The detail is so awesome, for instance the zippers tuck away under plastic housing so the don't flip around and there is a perforated logo under the main zipper--- I also love the Icon logos, this jacket is definitely cool. The style of this jacket is awesome because it doesn't look awkward or too sporty with my bike/Chippewa cowboy boots so that's a win. I bought this to go with Icon's Hypersport Pants and it matches well, however the zippers don't match up but that can be easily fixed by a seamstress. Thanks Revzilla.
April 5, 2015
Another Outstanding Product Delivered by RevZilla!
First off, I'd like to compliment Revzillas outstanding response time. I placed an order for a large and quickly found (Upon reading further review) that an XL would be better suited to me (72" 198 lbs). I emailed customer service and was answered within the hour informing me that the issue had been rectified and was ready for shipment. Love these guys!
As for the jacket, words do it no justice. It fits like a glove and looks mean. The CE rated shoulder/ elbow armor is flexible enough to maneuver around, regardless of riding position. The only minor drawback is that the sleeves run a bit long. Once your gloves are on though it's hardly noticeable.
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for that casual style leather without the sacrifice of CE inserts.
March 23, 2015
Classic icon leather all the way. Fit and finish are great. Slimmer fit in the waist which is good. Def a good i between jacket good for all types of riding. Fit I would say is as described. i am 5'10" 210lbs with 32" waist and bought a 2xl to fit arms and shldrs. Fits perfect but a little long which I expected since I have a abnormal build. Overall great jacket for early spring and late fall due to lack of vents or I would say it would b a great all season jacket with some type of venting. Only complaint I can think of but but for the money(on sale) smoking deal.
March 23, 2015
Awesome jacket, a great deal at twice the price!
Awesome leather jacket - I believe that this is my fourth leather motorcycle jacket, and without a doubt, it is my favorite. Let's go over the pros and cons, starting with the cons:
• The collarless design is a bit odd, but it's a design choice and is there to see plain as day.
• It's hot during warm riding weather, but again, you can see that plain as day seeing that it's a thick leather jacket, and has no perforation whatsoever.
Really, I knew those two things going in, especially since I live in Texas. What did I expect?
Now, the good stuff:
• Amazing price - I purchased this thing when it was $100 more and I still think it's a great deal!
• It is *solid*. I thought my Shift leather jackets were solid, but they do not hold a candle to this bad boy! You feel safe and protected wearing this one!
• The fit and comfort - it fits perfect (I'm 5'11", 180 lbs, got a size LG), and is really comfortable; you'll still know that it's on you, but it still offers a great range of motion.
• It has little design touches that I really appreciate; the zipper handles are large/have tassles so it's easy to pull, the sleeve cuffs have a this leather insert that makes re-zipping a cinch and doesn't leave the wrist exposed when open.
• Other than that collar-less thing I mentioned above, it looks really nice. The leather is matte, uses nice large leather panels, and while you're not going to mistake it for a casual leather jacket, it is fairly subdued; No flashy emblems or loud colors, no skulls with snakes spiraling in and out, flames, etc. And because it has no collar, you can layer on a hoodie underneath and it doesn't bunch up around the neck! Nice!
• Did I mention how obnoxiously great the price is?
Overall, a really great jacket. In fact I was considering upgrading to one of Icon's higher end jackets but my personal opinion is that this jacket has a much more subtle and casual styling while providing excellent protection, which is much more of what I'm looking for!
I would recommend this jacket who wants great protection, subdued styling, and rides primarily in the cooler climates. What a deal!
March 17, 2015
I'm surprised by the small number of reviewers of this jacket given how thoroughly satisfied I am. This is a much more substantive jacket than the pics would lead you to believe. I own several Icon jackets, including the Sanctuary and Overlord, and this is the most effective at keeping out cold air. I've been riding it in low 40s temps and the girth of the leather is highly effective at keeping in the heat and keeping out the cold. Given that, this will not be a full year coat nor am I sure that it will be as effective in extreme cold, but it holds up in the 40s. I bought the red and it sticks out like an ambulance siren which is clearly a plus as a riding jacket. Dimensions: I'm 5'10" 180lbs and a large fits very well. All an all an excellent jacket, particularly as one of Icon's more subdued products.
December 25, 2014