Gift Certificate Policy
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions:
- Gift certificates expire two years from the date of issuance. This does not apply in California; it applies in New Hampshire only for gift certificates over $100. Expiration date does not apply in any other states where prohibited by law.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the RevZilla.com web site or at our Philadelphia store location and must be used toward the purchase of products available in the store or listed on the web site.
- Gift certificates must be used to purchase goods and cannot be used toward additional gift certificates.
- Gift certificates cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the recipient's gift certificate, the difference must be paid with a credit card or other accepted payment method.
- RevZilla.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
REVZILLA MOTORSPORTS, LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATES CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.