Price Match Policies
RevZilla.com Price Matching
If you find a lower advertised price from an authorized U.S. dealer on an in-stock product, follow the process found below and we'll do our best to match that price.
From time to time, we'll offer a RevZilla Coupon, though this is not the same as our Price Match Policy.
How to submit a price match request:
- Add the item(s) in question to your shopping cart and use the form at the bottom of this page to submit the price match request (if you have other items in your shopping cart as well, that is fine).
- After review of the request, customer service will contact you by phone or email with instructions on how to place your order.
- Only advertised prices on available merchandise are matched.
- Competitor must be an authorized U.S. dealer.
- eBay auctions are not eligible for price match requests.
- Product must be new and in stock in the same model, size, color and year (if applicable)
- Any applicable shipping and/or handling fees as well as taxes will be included when calculating the price difference.
- Items priced less than $50 are not eligible to be price matched.
- TeamZilla cash rewards will not be earned for price matched items. This will not affect regularly priced items on an order placed with price matched items.
- Price matched items cannot be combined with other promotions or discount codes.
- If you have already placed an order with us, we cannot price match it unless the order still has a status of "In Process."
- All price match requests are handled at the sole discretion of RevZilla.com