Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color and Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
Speed and Strength Women's American Beauty Textile Jacket
Jacket you'll want to wear on and off the bike.
This review is by my wife, who we bought this for - as I couldn't wear it:
I ordered this jacket preemptively- I am transitioning from the backseat to the front at the end of the month. I wanted something both fun to wear and functional, which is why I chose this over some of the mesh options.
1) The small is fit as advertised. If I had a larger chest it wouldn't fit (i'm 5'5ish, 145 on good days - and between a small or medium in most jackets. If you're chesty or worried - go a size up.) The fit is slim in the waist - I have 28-30" waist and its pretty snug without being uncomfortable. Big plus - it stays in place over my lower back even without connecting it to my belt.
2) Even with the armor this jacket doesn't feel too bulky. It was obviously designed/cut for a woman, unlike the mesh jackets I have inherited from other riders. (see note above regarding waist)
3) the textile is sturdy and the removable full sleeve liner is comfortable over a t-shirt. No itchiness of fussing. It stays in place when you put the jacket on or take it off too.
4) The vents and gussets are easy to work - even with my gloves on (Speed and Strength Motolissa gloves)
5) Removable armor (included) means I can wear this jacket out and about when I just want to - which is always - without the bulk. Armor is sturdy and hits right where it should on me. Even with it in its a comfortable jacket off the bike
I got the "vintage" grey and Red (I will be riding a red 1976 Honda CB360 - the orange and black was to HD for me) and the finish is awesome. Its like a good faded pair of stormy grey jeans with the red and black detail.
March 9, 2015
This product is exactly what you need in a Winter jacket
I had to order a small because Revzilla was out of stock on the XS size and I needed a jacket asap. It is slightly big on me but I love the style. I love that you can remove the pads and the inner liner. When riding I feel really protected compared to other "thin" jackets that are really overpriced. Love speed a& strength! Only wish that it was rain-proof to be an everyday rain or shine jacket.
November 7, 2014
What I wanted
I think this product is very good and I like the style and all, but the quality isn't top-notch. The zipper came off and though it was easy enough to fix, what a hassle! I've never experienced that on a jacket.
I still like it though and will continue to buy Speed and Strength because I like the style.
October 13, 2014
Great jacket for my wife, fit true to size, maybe just slightly bigger. Made well. We ordered the grey one, nicer color in person than in the photos , kinda reflects what ever color your wearing.
June 30, 2014
Great looking Jacket
Got this jacket for my wife and it fits her great. We ordered the xsmall based on the size chart and it was true to size. She wore it once so far and loves it. Would definitely recommend it.
April 28, 2014
Great fit and stylish! I love the denim look. The protection is also perfect!
April 14, 2014
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Speed and Strength Women's American Beauty Textile Jacket? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.
April R:Yes. The back plate, shoulder caps, elbow pads each individually have velcro pockets holding them in place. The removable inner liner has to be removed first(via zipper) before you have access to the pads. This jacket is very comfortable in my opinion. I own a speed and strength males jacket that doesn't fit as nice as this one. One internal chest pocket, two side pockets and two darting buckles with expansion zippers just below the buckles to adjust for hip-waist comfort. I am 5'6" 155 pounds and wear a size large.Jan 31, 2015