Speed and Strength Seven Sins Textile Jacket
Great jacket for the money. I had my coat sized a few days before I bought this so I checked the size chart and purchased accordingly. The jacket arrived in a large box packed in paper and still had its plastic sleeve, thanks Revzilla. :)
When I tried it on, I noticed it was kind of big, but it didn't seem too bad. On the bike, it nearly billowed in the wind it was so big. Because I had ridden in it and didn't want to make a fuss, I gave it away and ordered another in the next size down (below my measurements) and even that was kind of big but definitely better.
Build quality was solid, couldn't find a bad stitch or stray thread on either of them. Armor is CE rated in the shoulders and elbows, back pad is quite thick but just foam.
For the price, it cant be beat for quality and features, but drop it down a size, or even two!
Got mine in stealth.
February 22, 2015
Great product for the money!
My wife got this for me as an anniversary gift - I had been looking at it for a few months. Looks great and it's comfortable. I'm typically a medium (as is my wife), but we both got a small. Definitely a great product for the money.
November 17, 2014
Great fit,quality, protection and style very happy I purchased
June 3, 2014
Overall a good jacket!
This review will not include most contents other riders already stated, instead, it will more like my personal opinion which might be helpful to some of you.
- The main reason is: cheap, I planned not to spend more than 150 on jacket and this jacket definitely offers good protective materials around.
- Styling is good, I got the white one so it's provides more visibility. However, the white part did get dirty really fast and it's not machine washable, so you have to be prepared to do some hand wash unless you don't care about the look.
- Removable layer is really good, I would suggest to add another shirt/sweater underneath if you are going to ride around 45F; At this point of time, I ride with the inner layer on in the morning, and without it when I'm heading home (90+F)
- The velcro on the wrist is just traditional velcro (not the non-sticky one) and not very durable, it started to show some lifting due to my everyday use, plus, it seems to stick with other material because it's just traditional velcro.
- The size is a little bit on the large side, and same to the sleeves, the elbow pads are not always in the right position and there's no way you can adjust the sleeves (unlike others has a strap, velcro, or button)
Good jacket! I am satisfied with the money I spent, it's not the best one but if you consider the price, protection, and tri-season adaptability, it did out shined some 200+ level jackets! I would go with SS next time instead of paying a lot more for just a brand name.
P.S: Revzilla is the best online retailer I've ever seen, they ships super fast, CS is very knowledgeable and professional, will definitely come back.
May 13, 2014
Great Jacket. Even better price
Got this cus I needed a cooler weather jacket for morning rides and this jacket is great for the cold temps. Wore this in 40 degree weather today. This jacket fits and feels great. Def keeps wind chills out and keeps ya warm. I'm 5'9" weigh 175 and a medium fits good with room to spare.
April 16, 2014
jacket has all the wants. style, comfort, safety, breathability etc.
February 28, 2014
This is my first coat n I have ti say I do like it only thing I could use is a few more pockets lol
February 16, 2014
Decent looking colder weather jacket with good protection.
Bought the jacket for use this winter in Colorado. Wanted something with back, shoulder, and elbow protection which this has. It has been sufficiently warm over a tshirt at 45 degrees Fahrenheit at 55 mph getting around town, with a sweatshirt underneath I don't even notice the wind chill.
December 3, 2013