We're sorry but all Color/Size combinations for this product are currently out of stock. You can be notified upon their arrival by choosing the Color and Size options you are interested in and then entering your email in the yellow box below.
The is unavailable.
This Item is a closeout and is no longer available for purchase.
Drop your email here to be notified when it is available:
Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Color and Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
First: Revzilla customer service is great. By email and by phone. They also price matched this jacket at nearly half of what they were asking for it.
1) Best looking 3/4 jacket I could find and afford. It looks much better than a lot of the touring jackets.
2) It feels heavy but not when riding.
3) The fit is good. I am 5'10, 180 and wear the large. Not form fitting but not baggy, either. No way a medium would be wearable. Other than trying it on, I have not worn it with the liner yet.
4) The air flow is great when riding. Hot when not. But anything lighter or something that would not be too hot when not riding would not be protective or would be a high-end jacket.
5) It is very comfortable, I ride a DR650 - I have only road-tested the jacket thus far. Great on my commute and road rides.
6) Lots of pockets but not for anything to bulky - I carry a phone and a iphone sized cable lock. I think a pair of sunglasses would not fair well. The back pocket i carry a tee shirt to put on if I am headed somewhere. - even with the air flow I sweat (from the heat when stopped).
I have not ridden in any substantial mortheast summer humidity. I imagine that any protective jacket is going to suck in that. But the alternative is worse.
June 5, 2012
Held up great on a long road trip.
I just returned from a 9-day ride from OKC to Asheville, NC and all thru the mountains (2,665 miles total). Had the jacket out of the box for about a day...here's what I learned.
1) Airflow is good on this jacket. It was 100 degrees in Memphis and while I felt the heat, the airflow made it bearable.
2) Rain. Get the liner in the coat before you get wet. I got soaked while trying to put the liner in, on the side of the road. Took a few minutes to install and then I was slightly cold because the wind-proof liner worked to keep the rain inside the coat very well! That being said, I did not get wet after I had the liner in and it was pouring down. So overall a positive experience.
3) I am 5'8, 205 lbs, and the XL fit perfect.
4) The waterproof pockets (x2, I think) kept my wallet and phone from getting soaked. Very Helpful.
I would buy this coat again.
June 13, 2011
Top Quality High-End Jacket
Air flow is excellent when liner is removed, and warm when installed.
Normally I would wear XL, but this jacket fits small, so XXL is right for me. I'm 5'10" and 230 lbs. Originally tried a large but was extremely tight. Even XL was uncomfortably snug.
I highly recommend this jacket.
April 19, 2011
I normally wear a size 42 jacket and according to the size chart I would be a size "Large" but saw some reviews on other Scorpion jackets which indicated it ran a size small so I went with the X-Large which fits perfectly.
Jacket and construction are excellent. Seems to be a very solid and durable jacket that I hope to wear for years to come. Unfortunately with all the snow and ice here on the East coast, I'll have to wait a little longer to actually wear it on a ride.
Little hiccup in getting the jacket delivered but at no fault of Revzilla who had already taken care of it before I even called. Great products and superb customer service! Look forward to being a life long Revzilla customer.
February 10, 2011
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Scorpion XDR Master Jacket? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.