- Motorcycle Gear →
- Promotions & Contests →
- RevZilla Design Scholarship 2014 →
- RevZilla College Scholarship 2014
We're giving away $1000 bucks. Again. You could win. It would obviously rule.
Headed to college in 2014 and want to win $1000 bucks to buy books, food or other "stuff"? Enter the RevZilla.com College Scholarship Contest and win $1000 bucks. Its simple, answer in 500-1000 words the following question:
- Looking at the ever changing world of technology, how do you think recent advancements will benefit motorcycle riders? Give us an idea of where you think innovation is headed for the two-wheel community, or propose a new idea that you would like to see invented in the near future!
Here is how you enter:
- Answer the above question in 500-1000 words.
- Proof read it. We're not looking for rough drafts.
- Send a word doc attachment to email@example.com with your response.
- The file name should be your full name, state and date of birth. Example: Johnny-Rider-PA-10-26-1987.docx
- Submit it by April 20th 2014.
- That's it.
Here's how you win:
- Write something awesome and send it to us.
- We will pick a winner on or around June 1st and notify you.
- It's subjective, we're going to pick our favorite (probably because it made us laugh or cry)
- We will send you a fat check in the mail or you can come pick up your grand in $1's at RevZilla HQ in Philadelphia. No bull.
- We will announce the winner to the world in one of RevZilla's Monthly Deals Videos, so you can send it to your friends and gloat about your G.
To be eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior or a freshmen or sophomore in college
2. You can't be related to any of TeamZilla staff or our extended family.
3. You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 (super smart) and 21 (you made some mistakes).
4. We reserve the right to verify date of HS graduation and/or college enrollment
RevZilla carries a large selection of products including motorcycle helmets, exhausts and tires. RevZilla.com is the leading expert in the most technical motorcycle gear in the world, including Dainese, REV'IT!, Alpinestars, Schuberth, Held, Olympia.