Tour Master Women's Solution 2.0 WP Boots
Bought these for my wife. We were in the rain recently and about 45-50 degrees and her feet stayed warm and especially dry. Others in our party didn't fare so well unfortunately so we know that these worked by comparison.
October 21, 2013
Great features and value
I bought these for my wife. She thought the size 7 would be just right but it was a bit large so we ordered a 6.5 size. It was much too small so we kept the size 7. She will wear heavier socks to compensate.
The overall fit and finish and materials is good to excellent. This is a good deal bought though Zilla.
July 29, 2013
Good construction and quality
It´s my first boot,
I cannot give a review based on comparison with other boots, but I´ll leave my toughts:
1- Big velcro area helps to close properly and strong.
1- The waterproof resisted a 200mi trip with rain and I got home with dry socks
3- it´s confortable and kind of flexible for a little walk.
May 6, 2013
Great boots at a great value
I am very happy with these boots. They are comfortable, functional, and a good value. I think the fit it true to size,I usually wear 9-9.5.I ordered the 9.5 and they are good, maybe just slightly roomy, but that works for me.
April 17, 2013
They do the job, not going to win any fashion contests though
Here's my summary of these boots, but about me, I have small feet, small ankles, and big calves - so calf-height boots are hard for me to love.
Firstly, the boots are super sturdy, but still comfortable enough to walk in. They're not super fashionable, they're not going to go with your skinny jeans, you WILL look like you have 2 club feet while walking around.
That being said. They fit pretty true to size, I can wear thin socks or thick socks and they still feel great. However, you'll want to wear high thick socks as the zipper and velco can chaffe while you're breaking or changing gears. The thickness in the toe area took some getting used to, it makes it easier to shift, but it feels different than a thinner boot.
You'll want to wear them *under* your jeans, not over. The top part by the calf sort of fans outward, and for me, it could get caught in the levers when you're going from a stop to first gear. Also, in the leans, I often get my feet caught on the asphalt; the leather is really durable and they haven't gotten scratched up much at all.
The boot does keep my feet warm during the cold hours, and not all sweaty either. It's breathable leather. The zipper and velcro keep the water and dirt out.
Overall-these boots are great for the price and they do their job. 0 points for cuteness, but 100 points for functionality and durability. I feel safe in these boots, which is all that matters.
March 4, 2013
these boots meet my expectations
have good design, classic, and very good protection
January 29, 2013
excellent boot for the price and water proof also very confie
excellent product ,not a heavy boot and at the same time good protection
January 21, 2013
Solid all-around boot
I'm a big fan of these boots. Here's the breakdown:
- Armored ankle and shin
- Easy on and off with velcro and zipper
- Definitely waterproof - as a Seattle rider I've had no problems with the wet so far
- Super comfy, both on the bike and off
- Great price and really excellent value
- Love that revzilla return/exchange policy! The first pair I ordered were too big, but it was really easy to exchange.
- The velcro is a little scratchy on my calf if my socks don't come up all the way
- If the temperature dips below 40, you'll need to double up on socks. This could be a feature, not a bug though: they'll be comfy in the summer too
- They run a bit large and the revzilla page does not list the euro sizes. I'm usually a euro 39/US 8 - the US 8 for these corresponds to a euro 40 and were too big on me; the US 7/euro 39 was a great fit. I'd recommend looking up the euro sizes or choosing a size down.
Really great all around boot! I definitely recommend.
December 24, 2012