Please select a Size
to check availability, or to add this item to your Shopping Cart or Wish List.
Certain option combinations (sizes, colors, fitments, etc.) are more expensive than others.
In this case the option is more expensive than the base price,
so a price adjustment of has been added to Your Price.
Please select a Size to view availability.
Drop us your email and we'll let you know when it's in.
I wanted extra protection and insulation but didn't want big baggy overpants that made me look puffy and these are just perfect!
* Extra protection at the knees, which can easily be removed and upgraded.
* Removable inner liner make these pants good for both winter and summer riding.
* Slim fit with adjustable velcro at waist and calves.
* Convenient color-coded zippers, so slipping them on and off, even over thick kevlar jeans is really quick and easy.
* No protection at the hips.
* No color-coding for the snaps on the inner liner.
August 13, 2012
good fitting pants
slimmer fit, the full length zippers are true full length I can undo the whole leg and not worry about squeezing the pants on - most pants don't have this feature! I only have to undo one side all the way. No worries about maneuvering them over my thighs and hips. comfy knee armor. now to test them in cold temps! but thy are the best fitting over pants I have tried and I think I have tried 10 others. many of the others were baggy in the legs, or gave a puffy rear end, or were too tight in the waist.
May 18, 2012
Have a functionality, fit, or otherwise product-specific question about the Spidi Women's Gradus Pants? Ask it here!
If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our Customer Service department.