Mobile Warming Textile Heated Gloves
Very warm gloves, for a long day u might need and.extra ser of batteries
Best Mc gloves I have owned. Very.warm even at 50%. I would recommend.an extra set of batteries for really long days. I'm not sure.how much protection they.would.give u in the event of a fall.
March 3, 2014
Just enough to walk around
These are ok gloves but power is lacking. The amount of heat output is weak, like a lukewarm bun. And the heating element is only on top of hand not palm or fingertips.
January 6, 2014
These gloves work for me
I am a bird watcher with Raynaud's Syndrome. My hands get numb at any temperature below 40. These gloves at 50% power keep the feeling in my hands. They are light enough that I can work my binoculars and camera just fine. My only complaint is that the batteries only last about 4 hours at 50% power. I would like them to last the 9 hours as advertised.
December 30, 2013
Really like the feel, warmth and features of these gloves. Northern Illinois late fall and early spring requires a good warm glove. I went with Mobile Warming again (also have the vest) for portability. Great for riding and also for other outdoor actvities like football in an open standium.
November 4, 2013
My wife has a scooter that she commutes to work on every day, even in winter. (Hey it's DC, what else is as efficient as a scooter?) Most of the gloves have to plug into a motorbike's electrical system, but these do not! They are free and clear and charge up in the house. She loves them!! They really work well and warm all the way to the fingertips! Perfect for scooter commuters!
October 28, 2013
The great thing about these heated gloves is...
1) No cables to plug in. Easy to set the heat level on the battery while wearing the gloves.
2) Very effective warming with 4 levels of heat.
3) Batteries don't last as long as claimed but perform very well. Best part is they can be used while off the bike as well for walking, driving a car or whatever in cold conditions.
4) Recommend a spare pair of batteries and 2 car chargers if you are doing long distance riding. You use 1 pair while riding and the second pair are being charged on the bike at the same time. I set up a cigarette lighter socket with dual inputs on all my bikes to allow for this.
5) Gloves are very comfortable and allow great control feel. They will not protect as well as leather if you come down but they are waterproof. For me the protection issue is well outweighed by all the other positives.
6) Sizing is just right. I take a "large" in most gloves and these are consistent with most manufacturers sizing.
May 15, 2013
Product works as advertised. It will keep your hands warm
I have been using these gloves for two years, and they do keep your hands warm in the winter. When your fingers are warm, your whole body stays warm. I ride when its in the upper 20's outside, and my fingers stay warm.
The only drawback to these gloves are the batteries. Made in China, and one of my batteries died after 1/2 season. I had to buy a replacement battery. The other battery seems to work very well. Maybe bad quality control in the Li-ion.
However, the gloves themselves seem to be made well and have a roomy fit.
September 28, 2012