Want to Work at RevZilla.com?
Welcome future RevZillan!
If you have landed on this page, then you have spent some time on our web site. It's probably also safe to say that you are at least curious about what it's like to work here. If you want to know even more about who we are, hit Google, this Interview with one of our Gear Geeks or our TeamZilla Staff Blog. We're not shy about putting it out there. You can get our backstory and an accurate representation of what a slice of life as part of TeamZilla is like pretty easily.
You've seen what kind of chops we have when it comes to representing ourselves through our dot com. You should also take the time to look up what our customers are saying about us, if you haven't already. Behind the scenes we operate like a next generation technology company that focuses on customer experience and customer service, at every touchpoint both online and off. The big bonus for everyone under our roof is that everyday we get to play in the motorcycle universe which never ceases to light us all up.
We aspire to be the "Zappos of the moto world". You can quote us on that. RevZilla has always been powered by riders and driven by service. That's not going to change.
You'll never hear us talk about our customers needing us more than we need them. We get up in the morning, everyday, and want anyone who shops, buys, calls or interacts with us, on any level, to think, "Wow. Those guys are awesome. I wish I would have found them sooner." That is how we measure ourselves.
We have an old-school mentality about customer loyalty and a new-school mentality about giving our customers real reasons to be loyal.
We want do'ers. We hire hustle. If genuinely aspiring to kick ass for a solid 40 a week is part of your DNA and motorcycles get you all hot and bothered, maybe you could have a career with us.
If you are not sure if you have it in you, we are probably not the best fit. The right people should know immediately after reading this.
See you on the internets ;-)
Anthony, Matt & Nick
Founding Partners, RevZilla.com
- Assistant Buyer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Gear Geek (Customer Service) (Philadelphia, PA)
- Harley Parts Geek (Customer Service) (Philadelphia, PA)
- SEM & Performance Marketing Guru (Philadelphia, PA)
- Prophet of Email (Email Marketing Manager) (Philadelphia, PA)
- eCommerce / Technical Project Manager (Philadelphia, PA)
- Content Crusader (Copywriter) (Philadelphia, PA)
- Director of Online Marketing (Philadelphia, PA)
- Junior Web / Graphic Designer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Strategic, Executive Recruiter (Philadelphia, PA)
- Web Designer for eCommerce (Philadelphia, PA)
- Web Developer (Philadelphia, PA)
- RevZillaTV Camera Operator / Editor (Philadelphia, PA)
Cowboys (Ops & Logistics):
P.S. See how Ted found a job at RevZilla. -- "The Adventures of Ted"