International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- RevZilla will accept international orders totaling $300 or more.
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment.
- Orders will be shipped by USPS Express Mail International. Typical transit time will be a minimum of 5 business days.
Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
- Oversize luggage
- Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- For warranty claims please contact RevZilla Customer Service. While RevZilla will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.