Video & Content Producer
Video & Content Production is a large part of RevZilla's online marketing strategy and we are looking to expand the department by adding another person to our Video & Content team. We are currently looking for a talented person who seeks to learn about the video production process, online video marketing and be hands on with pre, day-of, and post-production around RevZillaTV (http://www.youtube.com/revzillatv). Additionally, content creation (blogs, video descriptions, online content pieces) will likely be a part of day-to-day tasks along with all of the video production elements.
- Work directly with Video Production Manager and occasionally CMO/CCO in production of original video and web content focused on product and lifestyle
- Operating DSLR camera during product video shoots
- Editing videos using FCP 7
- Writing technical and online marketing related blogs & content revolving around new product relases, product videos and product guides
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Video production skills necessary
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality to mesh with RevZilla team
- Able to work in creative and fast-paced environment
- Comfort level with the internet
- Some knowledge of Blogging Software a plus
- Bachelors degree, preferably in film/video/media arts
Email JOBS[at]REVZILLA.COM with your resume / reel to apply.