Warehouse Receiving / Inventory Control
Who We Are Looking For:
RevZilla seeks an experienced warehouse person to join our fulfillment team. The ideal candidate will have previous inventory, warehouse, and shipping experience. This is a “hands-on” position requiring you to do the task.
- Receive incoming products from our vendors verifying the accuracy of the receipt against the shipment
- Move received product into various inventory locations throughout warehouse
- Keep inventory locations organized by periodic cycle counts, revising inventory locations as needed, and adjusting storage capacity
- Warehouse organization / planning to handle season fluctuation in inventory levels (both types of inventory being stocked and quantities)
- Assist in the picking, packing and shipping of customer orders when needed
- Pick, pack and ship international orders on a daily basis
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 0 - 3 years warehouse experience
- Extreme attention to detail and innate sense of organization
- Physical Demands: Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This is a full-time onsite position in Philadelphia, PA
- Position available ASAP