RevZilla is looking for a cashier to join our Philadelphia Store team!
We’re looking for someone who is a fast learner (knowledge of the products is very helpful), comfortable learning new cashiering and point of sale systems, and is adept at cash handling.
Ideally this position would be filled by someone with an infectious enthusiasm for motorcycles and the gear to go with them. Other duties would include light cleaning of the showroom/counters, occasional ‘running’ for items from the warehouse, and various small tasks as needed.
This position is part time, Thursday - Saturday, with the possibility of more hours as needed during the busy season. Speed is key, as we can get pretty slammed at times, and this person needs to be swift, and capable of working quickly without getting flustered.
- Accurate Cashiering, including ensuring the correct product is being sold, and accurate cash and credit card handling
- Greet customers as they enter the store, and thanks them as they leave
- Lightly assist customers in finding the products they are looking for
- Handling returns, including inspection of items being returned, and correct handling of refunds or exchanges in the system
- Previous cashiering experience, preferably somewhat high volume, and at a minimum of 2 years on the job
- An appreciation for motorcycles and the gear we sell, if not an in depth knowledge, and willingness to learn about the products
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and great with people; being the first person someone sees when they enter the store and the last when they leave, a good impression is key
- Willingness to help the team out however it’s needed
Please send inquiries to jobs [AT] revzilla.com with subject line "Store Cashier"