Retail Store Associatie
We are building the most elite team of motorcycle gear experts in the world. You have to love bikes. You have to love gear. You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written. Come live it and breathe it with us.
This person would handle customers in our Philadelphia Showroom, ensuring that everyone who comes into RevZilla has the best possible customer experience. We are a team of gear experts looking to get everyone the right gear for their needs. We don’t just sell gear, we listen to what the customer truly needs and help guide them through the plethora of options to get them the RIGHT gear. Ideally this person must already have experience working in a motorcycle-based retail environment, but a combination of retail experience and a geeky tendency to learn as much as is humanly possible about motorcycle gear would work as well. The ability to potentially shed bad habits, hustle, be proactive and learn the RevZilla way a must!
This position is hourly, pay based on experience. May be part time initially expanding into full time. Willingness to go above and beyond is a must at RevZilla, we are all a part of a team, and you need to be a great team player. Since this is a retail position, the understanding that we don’t go home until the last customer is taken care of is key. Don’t expect to have an exact time that you will leave every day. If that is what you’re looking for, this isn’t the place for you.
- Must love motorcycle gear and motorcycles. You can't be an expert or a geek if you don't love the subject matter.
- Must have an understanding of how gear should fit, and the importance of guiding customers to the proper fit as well.
- Patience is key, you’ll be explaining the same principles over and over to people every day.
- Must get excited and want to learn about a combination of the following: motorcycle gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, dirt bike riding, adventure riding, supercross / endurocross, bike modification.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement. We are an elite team built upon those principles.
- Must like people. We help riders everyday. All day. If you don't like people, you won't dig it here.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, especially with customers, while still maintaining the ability to give them great service.
Foreign languages (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian) a plus!
PS: Right now we are especially interested in potential new team members who like Adventure Riding, Touring, Track Days / Racing or Euro Bikes (BMW, KTM, Aprilia, Ducati, Triumph, etc.) and the gear that goes with it (Arai, Shoei, Dainese, REV'IT!, Schuberth, Alpinestars, Shark, etc.)
Be sure to tell us what you ride and what your favorite bikes and gear are when you apply online at http://revzilla.theresumator.com/apply/VsM2BA/Retail-Store-Associate.html