Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Woodcraft Rearsets Suzuki SV650 / SV650S / GSXR 600 / GSXR 750
Woodcraft designs and builds their rearsets based on three key areas: function, durability and ease of repair. First, the rearsets must function beyond all else. They must provide the adequate ground clearance and vital feedback that a fast rider needs to push his or her machine to the limit. Second, they must be able to take a beating and keep on going. These rearsets are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, resulting in a rearset that is more than twice as durable as an OEM rearset. In the event of a crash, the fixed high-grip knurled footpegs act as a secondary frame slider to keep the swingarm and mid-frame off of the tarmac. Lastly, many Woodcraft Rearsets utilize a 3-piece design that provides ease of assembly and repair. The fewer parts there are, the less that can go wrong.
- Standard and GP Shift compatible for GSXR models
- Standard Shift for SV models
- High-grip knurl foot pegs
- High-grip knurl toe pegs
- Hard Teflon-coated brake and shift pedal pivot ensures a super smooth action
- Moves pegs up and back .75" on the GSXR
- Moves pegs up and back 1.5" on the SV650
- Moves pegs up and back .75" on the SV650S
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Clear anodized finish
- Optional Woodcraft Folding Toe Piece (sold separately)
- Optional Woodcraft Brake Light Switch available (sold separately)
Note: Woodcraft Rearsets are designed for track use only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Woodcraft Rearset Kit Suzuki SV650 / S / GSXR600 / GSXR750||RevZilla Item #516386||MFR. Product #05-0220B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 6 answers
I just bought a 2001 SV650 and I'm 6'4''. Looking to get a few more inches of room on the bike to fit my knees into the tank groves. Is this the right part for me or will this make the bike fit WORSE?
BEST ANSWER: Give Revzilla a call to confirm but as long as they have two sets of mounting holes you will have greater flexibility with positioning. I am 6'3" and a team member of mine is 6'4" and we race an SV650 in endurance races and they work great. I put a set on my BMW S1000RR and they have the two hole design and I am in the lower position as its mainly my street daily rider, but when I convert to full track time I will put them to the higher setting so I can tuck better. Hope that helps!