Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets Kawasaki ZX6R
The Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets provide superior performance and ergonomics with a sleek look.
- V2 Design
- Independently mounted shift & brake pedals prevent binding in the event of a crash
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm
- Adjustment Range - Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:25mm – 10mm increments, 12 positions
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #528692||MFR. Product #RS415K||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- S1000RR 2010-2014
- CB500F 2013-2018
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR250R 2011-2012
- CBR500R 2013-2018
- CBR600RR 2003-2006
- CBR600RR 2007-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2018
- Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2010
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6RR 2005-2006
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2001-2004
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2018
- GSX-R600 2001-2005
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2018
- GSX-R750 2000-2005
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2018
- SV1000 2003-2008
- SV1000S 2003-2009
- SV650 2003-2009
- SV650S 2003-2009
- SV650S ABS 2003-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have changed to a GP Shift and adjusted the position. I felt so much less tired on each sesson, because now the position is suited exactly to my riding style.
But please note: I installed this at the same time I installed my M4 slip-on exhaust. In order for the master cylinder to not rub on the exhaust, I had to raise the rearsets to a different position than stock which is going to be a learning curve since there's now more bend in my knee and ankle. Since I had to have it higher than normal, I also used the provided line to increase the length of my brake line.
Also note: These do NOT come with the part needed to activate the brake lever. Knowing this, I ordered the additional piece. You do not need to clear your brake line's or reservoir in order to replace the stock piece. As long as you keep the master cylinder higher than the reservoir, you shouldn't have any issues with fluid leakage.
Tip: I since I ordered the brake light switch, I decided to remove the stock one, and use that harness and plug, splice the new with the old, and behold I have a plug and play sensor.
For people unfamiliar with brakes: Make SURE you bleed your brakes if you have to install the extended brake line which you probably will. If you don't, your rear brakes will basically be non-existent.
TLDR: These are great rearsets. The foot pegs are very grippy, you will not have a problem with losing your footing. MANY ways to adjust each individual piece, as well as all the pieces being replaceable in the event of an accident.