Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets Honda CBR600RR
The Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets provide superior performance and ergonomics with a sleek look.
- V2 Design
- High mount shift system allows Standard & GP shifting on models where the OEM shift arm is not reversible
- Shift rod is protected from the riders boot by an innovative design that positions it behind the heel guard
- High mount shift pedal increases ground clearance and maximum lean angle over stock position
- Retains stock heat shields and plastic trim in all positions to maintain OEM looks and protect from exhaust heat
- Adjustment Range - Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:35mm – 10mm increments, 15 positions
- New folding toe peg pedals are backwards compatible with older versions
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg
- Does not include brake pedal spring
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #528943||MFR. Product #RS265K||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- S1000RR 2010-2014
- CB500F 2013-2018
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR250R 2011-2012
- CBR500R 2013-2018
- CBR600RR 2003-2006
- Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2010
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6RR 2005-2006
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2001-2004
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2018
- GSX-R600 2001-2005
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2018
- GSX-R750 2000-2005
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2018
- SV1000 2003-2008
- SV1000S 2003-2009
- SV650 2003-2009
- SV650S 2003-2009
- SV650S ABS 2003-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I didn't realize, but these aren't actually made for the ABS version because the ABS control module is physically in the way. I ended up siding with the Rearsets and taking the module out completely. Plus, if you have an odd year CBR which has the 'full' faring, you'll actually have to cut it for the linking rod fit. All this and the brake side won't raise up and move back to it's full height since there isn't enough play in the brake line.
SO. With that in mind these are still fantastic, but know what you're in for.
There was an issue with one of the parts though. At least for 07-12 CBR600RR, Vortex admitted that they had a faulty design. The tolerance for the hole that goes to the transmission knob was so tight that it will literally chew up the thread on the bolt. Called Revzilla, and they suggested to call Vortex. Vortex sent the replacement (fixed) part immediately. Never had a problem since.
I would also purchase a brake light pressure kit with this. I usually flash my breaks by using my rear breaks. After i installed these I had to bleed my system even though i didn't open it up. I did that when i installed the pressure switch. make sure you get the right thread pitch or it might not fit your bike.