Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Women's Venture Pants
The Tour Master Venture Pant offers the best in abrasion resistance by combining 600 denier Carbolex with 1680 denier ballistic knee panels. A combination of Tour Master's Rainguard waterproof, breathable barrier and waterproof side-entry ESO leg zippers keep the wearer dry. A plethora of stretch panels and Tour Master's Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System keep the pant comfortable for all shapes and sizes.
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Rainguard waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable, 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master's 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit
- Removable, insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area
- Waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing
- Features 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #281684||MFR. Product #86-490||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #281685||MFR. Product #86-491||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #281686||MFR. Product #86-492||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #281687||MFR. Product #86-493||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #281688||MFR. Product #86-494||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM (Tall)||RevZilla Item #281689||MFR. Product #86-495||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD (Tall)||RevZilla Item #281690||MFR. Product #86-496||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG (Tall)||RevZilla Item #281691||MFR. Product #86-497||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Size 8 medium length is what I normally wear.5 '4" 135 lbs.
With hip armor and cold weather liner they run a little too snug to be worn over jeans or khakis. I couldn't wear as an overpant with quilted liner installed.
However the pants with thermal liner installed fit great with a compression type running pant or thermal underwear pant underneath.( Pant liner comes in and out easily). Fit fine over jeans with once the thermal liner was removed.Windproof liner made into the pant breathes yet helps keep the cold and rain out.
Pant quilted liner once removed gives you a lot more room to wear over jeans or khakis as a true overpant.
Knee armor falls right into place once on bike. Not uncomfortable to walk with knee pads installed once off the bike.knee armor is adjustable to fit your leg and knee placement.
Hip armor makes you look a little bulky in the hips but it is protective armor and is there for a reason. (or you can remove the hip pads if you wish. )
Length of pant once in riding position was a little short, a little over the ankle with foot on pegs, but if you wear riding boots it's no big deal. Off the bike the length of the pants is about right even when wearing boots.
Pockets in right places and easy to access.Zip closures keep your stuff in place. Adjustable waist tabs for easy fit.
Durable material. Kept me warm on a 35 degree commute worn over khakis for 45 miles at 70 mph highway speed. Changed in and out of over pants once I got to work .
Wind proof Light rain/ water rolled off. Have not worn in a heavy rain yet. Reflective piping helped with early morning visibility and matches my tourmaster jacket. These aren't sexy but are practical and get the job done with out looking too geeky. I would recommend. Just keep in mind that if you want to wear over jeans or kakhis you may need to go up a size.
The pants are very bulky and I feel like the zipper on the side of the calf is required to get into them properly. This is with wearing the thermal liner. Which jeans will easily fit inside. Most of the time though, I wore fleece leggings for comfort and I wasn't cold at all.
I bought these with the 4 Transition Tour Master coat. It has a nice feature where you can zip the back waistband of the pants into the bottom of the coat. I really liked that when it got under 30 degrees. It helped block out more wind and it would prevent my back from getting exposed when I stretched forward.
Overall these are a great thing to wear in the winter. Don't expect a fast reaction time and you will be surprised how well they work.
The only reason I put a low comfort is because it is super bulky to put on indoors then walk out to the bike. I felt a bit like Ralph's little brother layering up for winter in A Christmas Story.
Always order a minimum of one size bigger.
I'm a small to medium in all other garments and I need a large pant for Tourmaster. My husband is the same way. His jeans are a 33 and he needs a 36-38 or large in Tourmaster.
The coat I"m usually a 6 and I got a medium and it fits great.