Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Jerez Gloves
The new JEREZ Glove is the number one choice for the serious racer who puts safety first. The JEREZ combines premium-quality materials like kangaroo leather and Superfabric with great protective features. The glove has a range of dual compound hard parts, most prominent among them the hard-shell knuckle and hard palm slider. Inspired by Moto GP feedback, the Kevlar stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- Outer Shell: kangaroo leather, Pittards goat Armortan WR100X, Pittards goat Digital WR100X, cowhide, SuperFabric, 3D air mesh
- Lining: aramide liner at backhand
- outer shell: 92% leather, 8% polyester
- lining: 61% polyester, 25% aramide, 14% cotton
- Protection: TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, Dual-comp protector at knuckle and cuff, Dual-comp palm slider, SuperFabric at thumb, schoeller-keprotec at palm, Kevlar stitching
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist, double adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at cuff
- Features: stretch lips at fingers, Pittards Digital grip patches, elastic at wrist, double cuff closure, regular cuff length
Note: Video states the price is $229.99 however due to changes in manufacturing and production costs, the current price is $289.99.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / XS||RevZilla Item #508017||MFR. Product #8700001111782||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #508018||MFR. Product #8700001111799||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #508019||MFR. Product #8700001111805||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #508020||MFR. Product #8700001111812||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #508021||MFR. Product #8700001111829||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #508022||MFR. Product #8700001111836||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #508023||MFR. Product #8700001111843||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
great fit but i've lost confidence in their durability an will not purchase again.
This is my first pair of full cuff gauntlet race gloves. I plan to eventually take these to a track, but at the moment, I use them for the everyday to spirited weekend rides.
What ultimately led me to choosing the Rev'it Jerez was the more reasonable price for slim appearance and comparable features (and in some areas MORE features) to the Dianese top-of-the-line glove, "Full Metal Pro." I especially was attracted to the implementation of the aluminum protection of the ulna.
I've been riding with these for about a month now, and find them to be both stylish and comfortable while providing ample protection. The soft nature of the leather makes this pair of glove really comfortable AFTER break-in: it's not stiff in any way.
1) For the first day I used them I noticed some discomfort due to my lack of break-in time. The knuckle protection chaffed inside and the finger tips were extremely snug. Upon calling Revzilla, I was instructed to give them a bit more hours of break-in (wearing them at home, and flexing the hand a lot sufficed). The fingertips are still a little snug, but adequately stretched, though the right glove is still a little tighter on the thumb tip (probably because it doesn't get stretched half as much as the clutch side). I expect this will change over time. The knuckle chaffing ceased altogether.
2) I have noticed some minor fraying of the stitching on the right side index finger (pictures included). I'm not sure if this will be a problem in the long run...hopefully not.
I don’t review every purchase I’ve made, especially if I don’t have a solid new perspective to add to what’s already been stated. But in this case I wanted to give credit to the REV’IT guys. I love these gloves. They have their minor drawbacks and I recognize that more than any other product, perhaps with the exception of helmets, sizing and fit weighs heavily on individuals’ experience with gloves (I know plenty of guys that swear off a particular glove simply because they feel the sizing chart was off by a centimeter and they bought the wrong size. I’ve been there too and it’s frustrating, but I think it’s worth it to take a few days to order the next size up/down and then evaluate the glove.). If you find these to be a good fit for you, they are excellent gloves.
My issues are minor and likely will be addressed in upcoming versions of these gloves.
The cuff system can by slightly cumbersome for the street. The three-step system takes a short bit of practice before getting the gloves on/off quickly. And don’t forget to close the cuff when you take them off. There is a lot of velcro involved and if, like me, you stuff your gloves in your helmet when you stop for a bite to eat, you’ll find your gloves forever wreaking havoc on your helmet liner if you leave any of that velcro exposed. The cuff also doesn’t play perfectly with heavy leather jacket sleeves. Meaning the cuff closes tight so there isn’t a ton of room in the gauntlet portion of the glove to accommodate the sleeve around the wrist – it works, but it’s a tight fit and you’ll have to fiddle with it for about 5 extra seconds to make sure the jacket sleeve is tucked in; lighter jackets have no issues. Bottom line: I’m interested in seeing if future designs can leverage this very good cuff approach, but make it a bit more convenient. However, these issues are workable and I can’t blame the REV’IT guys for trying to make a glove with very few compromises.
The design is very good, but perhaps a little dated. I had a buddy comment, “I thought you got new gloves” just after I purchased these. Not what you want to hear right after dropping money on these gloves. But again, I expect this will be addressed in the future.
I think they are worth the price, but I’d probably consider them average, but not great value. At $30-50 less these would be a terrific deal. You’ll get what you pay for, but these aren’t cheap gloves and I think some of the other manufacturers’ offerings have started to offer a bit more technology for a similar price point.
Overall excellent gloves and a 5 star rating even with the pricing. Well built, very comfortable, cool enough, padded in the right places and flexible in the places you need it, awesome fit. Some great new gloves coming into the market, but for a full protection street glove under $300 I’ve never had any better than these.
The gloves are a little overpriced in my opinion, when compared to AStars GP Pro which offer similar features such as hard part knuckle and wrist, kangaroo palm, palm sliders etc. The hard parts demand care as the aluminum surfaces show scratches easily. And don't forget they can also scratch your bike.
All in all, an excellent pair of gloves. Do I regret buying the Jerez? Absolutely not!
Just be careful with the sizing when ordering. If you normally wear size L in other gloves, order XL in these, and most other Rev'it! gloves.
Can't quite comment on durability. Just got them from Revzilla. My previous gloves were Rev'it! SLR which lasted me almost three years.
1) Never put these gloves to the tarmac
2) Gloves are only worn at trackdays (c. 30+ days), not for ordinary street riding.
They are still holding up well even after 18 months of wear. Only fault is 7 or 8 stitches have come loose on one of the palm sliders, and some of the decals are starting to fade, but these have lasted longer than others.
I would recommend them highly from a comfort and durability standpoint.
These gloves do run about a size small. I normally wear L but chose an XL and they fit perfectly. These are very comfortable and have decent air flow.