Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Pokerun Drifter 2.0 Jacket
- 600D Carbolex outer shell
- Rainguard 100% waterproof, breathable membrane
- Action Back stretch panels for added mobility in riding position
- Ram Air sleeve and back vents for maximum air flow
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Phosolite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- SP Memory Foam in shoulders, elbows and back
- Pockets for CE approved armor
- Two hand warmer pockets, one chest pocket, two cargo lining pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #533763||MFR. Product #6681-0305-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #533764||MFR. Product #6681-0305-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #533765||MFR. Product #6681-0305-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #533766||MFR. Product #6681-0305-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #533767||MFR. Product #6681-0305-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #533768||MFR. Product #6681-0305-09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As for the jacket, it has an awesome classic (traditional leather-like) style with but in textile. I dig it! The "SP Memory Foam" is a joke - I had an Alpine Stars jacket before that had actual armor, so I was a little disappointed. I highly recommend, and personally will be switching out the foam for armor. However the style rocks, the chicks dig it, and even older motorcycle riders gave me compliments on it. I wear it on my super sport.
With the open-v style, the zipper only zips up about half way (can close the v and zip up all the way when needed) which adds to the style. Just a side thought, if you wear collar shirts/business clothes underneath the jacket, the opening/exposure will ruffle the collar at high interstate speeds (of course given the style), and can slap you around a little sometimes with some longer collars. Only an issue at high speeds.
The jacket runs hot, it has ventilation but doesn't work nearly as well as my ol' Alpine Stars. I can see it being a great winter jacket, but wouldn't recommend it above 90F. It kills me in city traffic when in the 90s and above.
Overall, I love this jacket, recommend it (with upgraded armor), and would buy it again in a heartbeat.