Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
PJ1 Black Label Chain Lube
- Penetrates deep into the chain
- Lubricates pins, rollers, side plates, and sprocket
- Reduces chain stretch
- Has a “memory” to bounce back to absorb the shock that other chain lubricants can't
- Protects chain against the elements
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 5OZ||RevZilla Item #167084||MFR. Product #1-06A||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13OZ||RevZilla Item #167083||MFR. Product #42389||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Attracts dirt like none other, do not use for dirt biking, chain will look like a dust strap
I found the best way to apply it was only applying one coating on the chain, at first applicaiton on a clean chain it will look as though it is not applying properly that may encourage you to apply too many coatings causing a huge mess when the bike goes back on the road (fling off).
Let it sit on the chain for 10-15 minutes after application prior to using the bike again, after that you will find it is continually penetrating every part of the chain during the ride. It's perfect for use in dry hot weather climates, would not recommend this for off-road bikes, for touring bikes it's perfect.
The directions say apply twice after cleaning chain, I don't recommend that. One carefully applied even coating is enough.
#1: It penetrates every part of the chain deeply.
#2: It applies very evenly and flows out of the tube at a very controlled rate, eliminating or reducing odds of overspray.
#3: One application lasts a very long time.
#1: It does attract dirt, it probably won't retain dirt as badly as a traditional grease.
#2: It does fling off, maybe not as bad as some other chain lubes.
My last comment is more directed towards Revzilla, PJ1 sells these in 17 ounce cans, so this 8 and 13 oz can choice is not a very good deal for the money being charged.