Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson-Rigg Falcon Defender 2000 Cover
- Made of full-strength UV-treated Tri-Max polyester
- Overlapped, double-stitched seams are electrically heat-sealed and reinforced with tape
- 100% waterproof
- Perma-Venting System allows cover to breathe, preventing condensation buildup underneath
- Windshield protector prevents scratching
- Aluminized lower panels protect cover from engine and exhaust heat
- Elasticized bottom has rustproof grommets for bungee cord (included) and locks
- Lifetime warranty from Nelson-Rigg
- MD fits: 250cc-750cc Sport Bikes
- LG fits: 750cc-1000cc Sport Bikes and small Cruisers with no windshield and no accessories
- XL fits: 1000+cc Sport/Sport Touring Bikes and medium Cruisers with windshield and accessories
- 2XL fits: Full Dress Tourer, Ultra and Goldwing, and large Cruisers with saddlebags and top trunk
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Silver / MD||RevZilla Item #203967||MFR. Product #NEL208-003/DE-2000-02-MD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #203968||MFR. Product #NEL208-004/DE-2000-03-LG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / XL||RevZilla Item #203969||MFR. Product #NEL208-005/DE-2000-04-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #203970||MFR. Product #NEL208-006/DE-2000-05-XX||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The heat-reinforced areas are designed for bikes with lower exhaust and doesn't really come into play for the KLR.
The cover has a tag on it which says "back of cover," which means "put this on the front of your bike."
I bought the Medium for my SV650 with bar end mirrors. It fits the front of the bike fine, but comes up a bit short (off the ground) on the back. If you have the standard mirrors on a bike like this, it would be very short.
It is not fully lined like the Oxford cover was, and there is no window for the license plate. But I will take a lifetime warranty over those features.
10 months ago
over 2 years ago
The bottom of the cover is terminated in a band of strong elastic; if sized correctly, the cover grips and encloses the bottom of the bike very securely. There are two thick plastic grommets with accompanying elastic bungee at the front wheel, as well as an identical set near the middle of the cover's bottom. Between the elastic bottom and the grommets, the cover appears well-equipped to remain in place even in strong winds.
The bottom part of the cover is said to be of "aluminized" fabric. Though it is shiny, it feels no different than the rest of the fabric and by all appearances would offer little resistance to the effects of hot exhaust pipes. I let my bike cool completely before putting on the cover.
The cover comes with an unsubstantial fabric case-c?m-backpack. Its value as a backpack is negligible, but as a storage and transport case it may be useful to some.
When parking my bike I use the cover as often as is practicable and have found it to be in all ways fully satisfactory.
I bought my second one for my replacement bike and only used it for 6 months before replacing that bike (Sportster) with a Street Glide. The Large cover that fit my Sportster very well wouldn't fit my SG, so I used the chart and bought an XXL. In truth, I think the XL would fit better. There's a lot of extra material at the back (I don't have a luggage rack, but do have solid saddle bags. It's also a little short on the front. If I had a bigger windshield it wod definitely be too short.
Overall, it's still a great cover and keeps my bike dry. It's a good stop gap measure until I finally buy a house with a garage.