Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Nelson-Rigg Falcon Defender 2000 Cover
- Made of full-strength UV-treated Tri-Max polyester
- Overlapped, double-stitched seams are electrically heat-sealed and reinforced with tape
- 100% waterproof
- Perma-Venting System allows cover to breathe, preventing condensation buildup underneath
- Windshield protector prevents scratching
- Aluminized lower panels protect cover from engine and exhaust heat
- Elasticized bottom has rustproof grommets for bungee cord (included) and locks
- Lifetime warranty from Nelson-Rigg
- MD fits: 250cc-750cc Sport Bikes
- LG fits: 750cc-1000cc Sport Bikes and small Cruisers with no windshield and no accessories
- XL fits: 1000+cc Sport/Sport Touring Bikes and medium Cruisers with windshield and accessories
- 2XL fits: Full Dress Tourer, Ultra and Goldwing, and large Cruisers with saddlebags and top trunk
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Silver / MD||RevZilla Item #203967||MFR. Product #NEL208-003/DE-2000-02-MD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #203968||MFR. Product #NEL208-004/DE-2000-03-LG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / XL||RevZilla Item #203969||MFR. Product #NEL208-005/DE-2000-04-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #203970||MFR. Product #NEL208-006/DE-2000-05-XX||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I do find that after rain, because of the contour of my bike, water collects above the bottom seam near the centerstand on either side. I attribute this to the wear and tear on the elastic at the bottom over the past year, but the water does not touch the bike as far as I can tell. It just means you need to remember it's there when you go to uncover, or you'll get wet unexpectedly (guess how I learned that). I figure I'll get at least another year or two out of it before the fabric starts to break down.
I'm overall very pleased and would buy it again - heavy duty fabric, well made, appears it can last several seasons outdoors all the time.
As far as scratching or hazing, I have not experienced any. I leave my bike outdoors 24/7 since I don't have a garage and it is subject to the East Coast weather year round. I had the cover for about 2 years now and the only thing is that the top part of the cover which used to be black has turn grey since it is in the sun all the time (haven't road much in the last year or so due to work).
Not sure if my experience helps you in finding the right size for your bike.