Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MSR Base Layer Short Sleeve
The MSR Base layer Shorts have a reactive moisture transport system that keeps your body cool and dry. Made of stretch Lycra for greater mobility with continuous muscle support that reduces body fatigue.
- The same great qualities as the Base Layer Long Sleeve in a short sleeve
- Base Layer fabric is 50% lighter than the standard cotton TShirt. After 60 minutes of exercise the Base Layer fabric releases 80% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest, cotton releases only 40% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest
- Made with compression garments that will hold your muscles in place longer and reduce body fatigue. Less chance for pulled and sore muscle tissue
- Two different layers of fabric: Inner layer contains fibers that will wick the moisture off the skin quicker, creating a cooler inner climate. Once the moisture is separated from your skin the outer layer will evaporate the moisture evenly and fast
- Fabric is spun with wicking and antibacterial treatments
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver / SM||RevZilla Item #142798||MFR. Product #331199||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver / MD||RevZilla Item #142799||MFR. Product #331200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver / LG||RevZilla Item #142800||MFR. Product #331201||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver / XL||RevZilla Item #142801||MFR. Product #331202||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #142802||MFR. Product #331203||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I found this shirt does the job very well, is comfortable to wear under my Icon Stryker Rig and is very durable.
You need to make sure you read the washing instructions to maintain the shirt properly.
Another great product carried by Revzilla.
over 2 years ago
Size-wise: I'm 5'9", 210-ish pounds, 44-46" chest, 40" gut. I went with the Large, which fits snugly and is a bit of a chore to put on, but is pretty much unnoticeable once it's in place. I suspect the XL would have been too loose to be effective.
Highly recommended. I'll be picking up a few more for sure. The matching shorts are excellent as well.
over 2 years ago
However, I've found the wicking action to be very good. After riding for a few hours, the shirt was very damp, but my skin didn't feel wet. After hanging the shirt up for an hour, it was dry.
The fabric has a very good feel. Not itchy at all. Seams were not uncomfortable. I do worry about durability long term. Due to the very tight fit, it's a bit of a chore to get on/off. I worry that something will rip eventually. I have not run the shirt through the washing machine, but I wouldn't recommend trying it, due to the thin material (I believe the tag says hand wash only, now that I think of it). This shirt easily fits under any other shirt/mid-layer you want to wear.
I'd say this shirt is comparable, albeit much tighter and lighter weight, to the cheapish wicking workout shirts I have.
I road around at 95F with an MSR shirt and an Under Armour shirt with a mesh jacket back to back on the same roads. Also stood around outside in the full sun off the bike. Same day, same conditions. The Under Armour was cooler both riding and standing around. The Under Armour (or any similar lightweight shirt) is thinner and looser and thus felt much cooler.
I do like the shirt, and will wear with the mesh jack at between say 70 and 85F where a bit thicker shirt is welcome. I also kind of like the compression of the shirt at cooler temps. On the hottest of days I find it too constricting and sweaty unless constantly moving on the bike.
This undergarment does meet all the challenges at a good price point. It also feels good next to the skin and wicks moisture well.
My only criticisms are;
1. It is for an athletic build, if you're carrying a few extra LB around this is going to be "snug".
2. I wish the collar was higher, almost a turtleneck as the usual motorcycle jacket rides at your neck and can be uncomfortable as the day wears on in a ride. A higher collar with this soft material would work well there.
I am 5'10" and 185 pounds and ordered a Large, it does fit snug and it is designed to do so.
over 2 years ago