Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MSR Base Layer Short Skins
The MSR Base Layer Shorts are constructed from a light fabric material that will release 80% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest. The compression characteristics offer less chance of pulled and sore muscle tissue which reduces body fatigue.
- Reactive moisture transport system keeps the body cooler and dryer than cotton
- Comfortable elastic waist
- Made with stretch lycra for greater mobility in the fabric for stretch and fabric recovery
- Compression garment that will hold your muscles in place longer and reduce body fatigue. Less chance for pulled and sore muscle tissue
- Fabric is spun with wicking and antibacterial treatments
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #142788||MFR. Product #331189||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #142789||MFR. Product #331190||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #142790||MFR. Product #331191||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #142791||MFR. Product #331192||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #142792||MFR. Product #331193||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have now ridden up to 8 hours in temps to 90 degrees with them, under nylon summerweight pants. They transport most of the moisture out of the seat area, don't get sticky, and the seams are unnoticeable.
The only drawback is that they make going to the bathroom a bit awkward since they have no fly, but with all the other fussing I have to do with chaps, kidney belt, pants, etc., that isn't a big deal. Going from a maximum of 2 hours to 8 hours with comfort is worth it.
I'm getting two more pairs!
1 year ago
Sizing is the same as boxer briefs.
No issues with them so far.
Sorry, no pictures for you.
I was on the fence originally about buying these but was really glad I did.
over 2 years ago
shorts - I normally wear an XL Jockey boxer brief and these fit me similarly snug to almost tight. For perspective, I wear a 40 waist jean with a loose fit as the normal jeans are too restricting.
Top - I ordered a 2XL top and this was tighter than expected on me, I was expecting a snug fit. The collar is also a bit small for my neck. I normally wear a 2xl jockey undershirt and have room to spare.
That said, both of these products performed excellent during a trip down the blue ridge parkway. If I had been wearing normal cotton underclothes, I would have been miserable but these did a great job when hot at wicking away the sweat. I also purchased Answer and Klim underwear that performed quite well also.