Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MSR Base Layer Long Sleeve
The MSR Base Layer Long Sleeve shirt is constructed from a light fabric material that will release 80% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest. The compression characteristics offer less chance of pulled and sore muscle tissue which reduces body fatigue.
- Base Layer fabric is 50% lighter than the standard cotton TShirt. After 60 minutes of exercise the Base Layer fabric releases 80% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest, cotton releases only 40% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest
- Made with compression garments that will hold your muscles in place longer and reduce body fatigue. Less chance for pulled and sore muscle tissue.
- Two different layers of fabric: Inner layer contains fibers that will wick the moisture off the skin quicker, creating a cooler inner climate. Once the moisture is separated from your skin the outer layer will evaporate the moisture evenly and fast.
- Fabric is spun with wicking and antibacterial treatments
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #142803||MFR. Product #331204||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #142804||MFR. Product #331205||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #142805||MFR. Product #331206||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #142806||MFR. Product #331207||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #142807||MFR. Product #331208||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-good material doesn't irritate skin or anything
-keeps me warm in 25-40 degree weather without having to wear 10 layers of clothes and gear
-i bought a medium and the sleeves are a tiny bit short(not even an inch fully stretched out) but doesn't effect warmth I'm 6"2 at 175lbs.
I found this shirt does the job very well, is comfortable to wear under my Icon Stryker Rig and is very durable.
You need to make sure you read the washing instructions to maintain the shirt properly.
Another great product carried by Revzilla.
over 2 years ago
The sleeves were a bit short on me as opposed to the Under Armour shirt that I had been wearing. Where this shirt has sleeves that were an inch too short the Under Armour shirt had sleeves that were an inch or so too long. Given the choice I'd go with the shirt with the short sleeves.
The snug fit was also much nicer under all my gear than something that has lots of extra material around the middle.
I recommend the MSR base layer shirt without reservation.
Wet your arms and you'll feel decent until your next gas stop, even under a heavy jacket and California's scorching sun. Nuff said.