Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MSR Base Layer Long Skins
The MSR Base Layer Long Skins have a reactive moisture transport system that keeps your body cool and dry. Made of stretch Lycra for greater mobility with continuous muscle support that reduces body fatigue.
- The same great qualities as the Base Layer Short in full length for cooler temperatures
- Reactive moisture transport system keeps the body cooler and dryer than cotton
- Comfortable elastic waist
- Made with stretch lycra for greater mobility in the fabric for stretch and fabric recovery
- Compression garment that will hold your muscles in place longer and reduce body fatigue
- Less chance for pulled and sore muscle tissue
- Fabric is spun with wicking and antibacterial treatments
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #142793||MFR. Product #331194||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #142794||MFR. Product #331195||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #142795||MFR. Product #331196||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #142796||MFR. Product #331197||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #142797||MFR. Product #331198||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-low price point
-decent quality, not poor but not outstanding
-doesn't irritate skin
-these plus jeans, textile jacket, hoodie, and gloves keeps me warm and comfortable for 40 mile rides in 25-40 degree weather on a Harley XR1200 ( so lots of wind exposure)
I got size large both times. I am 6'3", about 220 pounds, with a 34" waist and 34" inseam.
Very comfortable. Looking forward to seeing if they help me feel cooler next summer. By the time I exchanged the original pair, the hottest weather here had passed.
They still feel good under my mesh riding pants, though.
The elastic waistband of my size L measures 31" in its fully relaxed state. I have a 34" waist, and the skins are very comfortable.
The inseam measures about 30", also in the relaxed state. I usually wear 34" inseam (Levi's 501s).
But these skins are very stretchy, and they should fit snug against your skin.
According to the Rev-It Gear Pant size chart, your size 50 has a 34.6-35.8 inch waist. That same chart would place me in a size 48, which has a 33.1-34.3 inch waist.
Based on all of that, you might want a size XL in the MSR Base Layer Long Skins.