Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kryptonite New York Noose Chain With Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock
If the shortest distance between two points is a straight line and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, why carry around more chain than you need to? The slip-knot configuration of the Kryptonite New York Noose enables you to cinch down around your wheel then run the rest directly over to an immovable object of your choice.
- 4.25' chain length (10.55lbs)
- 12mm six-sided chain links made of 3t hardened manganese steel for maximum strength
- Cinch loop for effective lock-ups using less chain
- Offers nearly the same “in-use” length as a traditional 5.5’ chain, which means less bulk to carry
- Durable, protective nylon cover with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold in place
- Includes Evolution series 4 Disc Lock with 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle
- Higher security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system
- Patented oval hardened steel crossbar for extra security
- Hardened double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- 3 keys - one lighted with high intensity bulb & replaceable battery
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 4.25'||RevZilla Item #872179||MFR. Product #720018999546/720018-999546||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2.5'||RevZilla Item #872180||MFR. Product #720018999539/720018-999539||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Fortunately, someone caught them in the act, and, after sourcing a fresh mag, my bike is safe, but it's got to say something about Kryptonite's reputation; a thief would rather ruin the bike they are trying to steal than cut through it.
The shackles on this particular lock tend to get junked up, so make sure you lube it up fairly regularly. The noose style chain gives you options for locking your property up.
If I could go back and change one thing, I would have gotten the longer chain. 2.5ft is just not long enough for most situations.
Works well, really heavy duty chain that should stop all but the most serious of thieves. Just looking at the chain probably deters some thieves from even considering stealing it.
Chained my bike to my car frame using the noose side because I didn't want anyone to be able to just lift my bike and put it into their truck.
Glad I went with the 4.25' because it give you a lot me chain to work with.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
I appreciate the options the chain allows: standard or "noosed" through the ring on one end of the chain.