Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Joe Rocket Hammerhead Tank Bag
- Wind/Water resistant 1000D Nylon construction
- Extra wide magnetic mount system
- Padded belt buckle guard
- Window GPS pocket
- Cell Phone storage
- Fast access coin holder
- Removable shoulder strap
- Hidden rain cover
- Reflective stripe
- 15"L x 8"W x 4.5"H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black||RevZilla Item #507509||MFR. Product #JRA9059-0000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As mentioned before this bag has some flaws that keep it from receiving a 5 star rating. The first problem is that this product fails at one of the major features, the GPS pocket. This pocket is roughly 4.25" x 4.5" x1". I have yet to see a modern GPS that will fit in here. The second issue is the cell phone pocket. This pocket is 5" x 3" x 1". If you have a smartphone you are probably out of luck. I intentionally bought this bag for these two features and sadly both pockets are too small. The dimensions of the pockets are not disclosed by Joe Rocket so I hope that this review helps anyone wondering their size. The final issue that I found with this bag is that it leaves black marks when you remove the bag from the tank. It will not damage you paint. You just need to rub it off with your finger. I guess the best way to describe it is when you have a cheap pair of shoes that leaves black marks on the floor but a quick mop cleans it right up. Overall it’s not a bad bag. I use it a lot. If you are specifically buying this bag for the GPS and cellphone pockets, check the dimensions that I mentioned above before you buy. If you just want a small bag for everyday riding to store small items and water, this bag is great.
-Compact bag that does not interfere with gauges or controls
- Magnets securely hold it in place
- Looks very good
- Includes shoulder strap and rain cover
- GPS pocket is very small 4.25" x 4.5" x1"
- Cellphone pocket is very small 5" x 3" x 1"
- Leaves black marks on tank when removed
Two things to keep in mind:
1. This is a low profile tank bag, which means it stay out of the way of the controls, but get its volume from being long and shallow. Unfortunately, if you put the bag on a curved tank, you bend the bag over that curve and lose a lot of that volume quickly. For instance, two 20 oz Gatorade bottles will fit in this tank bag easily; they will not fit in this tank bag when attached to my bike.
2. The cell phone and GPS pockets come with foam pads stored in them to keep their shape during shipping, but these also work great to fill space in the pocket. For instance, the cell phone pocket fits my .4" thick iPhone 4 great, except it would be really far from the conductive touch-cover sitting in the bottom of the 1" deep pocket. By keeping one of the .5" pads in there, it keeps it right near the top so I can use the screen easily at stop lights. Don't throw those pads away! There are really convenient but easily overlooked!
That's about it. Otherwise, it's a great bag you won't notice 96% of the time until you need to stash some stuff.
The see through compartments are very handy for keeping a phone and gps but I do have to say they are SMALL. The smallest GPS on the market barely fits into the GPS compartment and I don't see myself ever really needing a see through phone compartment for the reason that it is really close to my stomach (2008 gsxr 600). Picture you are riding your bike right now, put your hands out and lean forward the proper amount... now, look at your belly button. That is how it is for me to look at the phone compartment and I don't feel comfortable looking down while riding. This is the reason I reduced the rating to 4 stars.
The very first time I went out riding with this tank bag, I encountered a HUGE downpour. I have never ridden in such a rainstorm for that long (45 minutes) and I was positive the phone was going to get wet in the compartment and break then I would lose my gps...but it didn't get 1 drop on it. There is a raincover for it but I don't think I will ever use it.
For people talking about how it closes, all you have to do is pull up (towards the sky) when pulling the zippers close. This way the velcro won't try to attach until the zippers are already almost completely closed. I have never found it to be a problem.