Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Icon Primer Tank Bag
Perfect for keeping all your essentials with you when you're out and about. Easily removable with strong padded magnetic attachments, the Icon Primer Tank Bag has a rugged ripstop nylon construction, internal dividers and removable mesh backpack straps for keeping you gear safe and organized on or off the bike.
- Tank bags are great, until you need to walk away from your ride and leave your valuables behind
- Now you can take it with you thanks to the innovative backpack style straps on the Icon Primer Pack
- Just the right size to hold all your essentials without being too large and bulky, this magnetic style tank bag will get you there and back with no hassles
- Hi-powered magnetic tank mount
- Rubber mesh-skin backing for non-slip grip
- Ribstop nylon chassis
- Removable mesh backpack straps
- Internal divider pockets
- Exterior compression strap
Note: Not to be used on flat paint.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #295361||MFR. Product #3502-0025||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As far as capacity goes. I am currently storing my Icon PDX raincoat in the bag. That takes up the majority of space. I can squeeze in my wallet, phone, and a drink and still have bit more room.
The backpack feature is sort of silly for a bag this small and I'm not sure how often I will use them. Another reviewer mentioned those teenage girl backpacks and I have to agree. The straps are very lightweight thin mess and you have to remove and reattach them between uses. There is small zippered pocket near the bottom of the bag where you can store them. The bag does have a small handle for easily carrying it.
The only short coming with this bag is the lack of a clear pocket for a map, GPS or smartphone. I may look for a clear pocket that I can attach to the top of the bag so I can keep my iPhone accessible.
Overall, the Primer is a decent small bag with an affordable price.
Some of you may be looking for more features such as a clear map pocket or a bigger bag to store more gear, and in that case it won't be ideal for you as it is fairly small. For me it's perfect, I take this everywhere and it holds: my small purse, sunglasses & prescription glasses/cases, some snacks, water bottle and an extra under armour shirt. There is a smaller inner zipped pockets as well for loose cash/change/house keys etc. It also has a second additional outer pocket for sunglasses, and a flap on the top if you want to strap anything else to it.
I have ridden through the rain with this and it seems quite water-proof as well.
I highly recommend:)
over 2 years ago