Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Gaerne G RT Aquatech Touring Boot
- The details in this waterproof-racing boot make all the difference
- Uppers constructed from full grain leather
- Inner liner is exclusive "Gaerne Drytech" to keep your feet dry
- Interior is extremely comfortable and designed for all day riding
- Hinged design offers excellent flexibility
- "Wrap Around" heel cup
- New front plate, extra ankle padding and double side closing system with zipper as well as wide VELCRO® brand closures
- Sole made of non-slip and oil resistant rubber
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 7||RevZilla Item #258205||MFR. Product #N2369-001-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 8||RevZilla Item #258206||MFR. Product #N2369-001-08||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 9||RevZilla Item #258204||MFR. Product #N2369-001-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 10||RevZilla Item #258207||MFR. Product #N2369-001-10||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 11||RevZilla Item #258203||MFR. Product #N2369-001-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 12||RevZilla Item #258208||MFR. Product #N2369-001-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 13||RevZilla Item #258301||MFR. Product #N2369-001-13||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The boots are very comfortable (after break in). They have large flex panels front and back, easing movement, and good ajustment for tucking in pants. The mutiple reflective panels are a nice touch. The aquatech does its job well.
My only problem was sizing. I am a 9.5 us/43 European with a wide foot. The size 10 (marked 44 1/2) was however far too big. I now have the size 9 (marked 43), however with no room to spare.
These boots are recommended for the serious sports and sport-touring rider. They will keep you warm and dry in cold weather and offer great feel and feedback for daylong stints.
I have been riding in pouring down rain and they haven't leaked a bit. Not smelly or nothing.
They run a bit big in sizes, but I am very happy.
The issue with these boots that you can't tell from the listing is that they aren't waterproof. At all. Not even a little. If you don't ride in the rain, then these are fantastic boots. If you need your boots to keep you dry, look at something else.
This issue is the only reason I gave 2 stars. It is unforgivable to sell a boot as waterproof that isn't, regardless of the performance of the other aspects of the boots.
But, that said I like Gaerne boots so much that I'm about to try a pair of G-Kings. Here's hoping that they'll actually be waterproof.