Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Firstgear Silverstone Tank Bag
- Heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester two-tone fabric and carbon fiber-look panels with PVC coating and UV protection
- Easy-view grey interior lining
- Clear top pocket for map, GPS, PDA or additional storage
- Two outside pockets for easy-access storage
- Inside zipped pocket and additional compartments for cell phones, pens, keys, tire gauge, etc.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle for convenient carrying
- Reflective piping and reflective Firstgear® logo
- Heavy-duty easy-pull zippers
- Clear rain cover included
- Heavy-duty magnets with non-abrasion/non-slip material on bottom
- Quick-strap mounting base for non-magnetic applications sold separately
Compressed: 12½"L x 8"W x 7½"H / 750 CI
Expanded: 12½"L x 8"W x 8½"H / 850 CI
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Firstgear Silverstone Tank Bag||RevZilla Item #527747||MFR. Product #107262||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Holds more than you'd think, and is expandable.
- Easy-access cell phone pocket
- The magnets hold perfectly without needing the extra nylon straps, even in high speeds (100+) and for distance touring (1000 miles in 24 hours)
- Holds a lot for it's size, but it is a small bag. Can't-fit-a-pair-of-shoes-in-it small.
- Water resistant, but not waterproof.in heavy rain. Comes with a plastic clear(ish) cover. The bottom and sides get saturated with or without the cover and get anything inside damp.
- It does have a clear "map holder" on the top, but is too small to actually hold said map. Can write out directions and fits in easily. Also fit my GPS in there, but it's hard to see in glare at that angle, and at night you have to look off the road entirely to see it, again not ideal.
Overall, it's built solid, and as a fair-weather tank bag. Easy on easy off with a carrying handle, For a commuter, it's a good choice, but again, can't carry your shoes.
5 months ago
14L X 10.5 W X 7.5 H
I'd say length might be a little bit more depending on how filled up the back pocket is.
When the magnetic pad is unfurled, the mat spreads at it's longest to 19 inches.