Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Silverstone Saddlebags
- Heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester two-tone fabric and carbon fiber-look panels with PVC coating and UV protection
- Expandable from 1,836 cubic inches to 2,484 cubic inches
- Heat-resistant base to protect bag from accidental (momentary) contact with exhaust
- Non-abrasive/non-slip material on side walls
- Easy-view grey interior lining
- Sidewall and base reinforced for strength and shape retention
- Internal side pockets
- Right and left side compartments with additional zipper pouch storage
- Comfortable soft-grip handle for convenient carrying
- Reflective piping and reflective Firstgear logo
- Heavy-duty easy-pull zippers
- 2 bungee cords, 2 shoulder straps and black rain cover included
- Internal and external adjustable straps with quick-release buckles to secure load
- 18" L x 8.5" W x 12" H
Expanded: 18" L x 11.5" W x 12" H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Firstgear Silverstone Saddlebags||RevZilla Item #448128||MFR. Product #107263||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
I bought these for my 06 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic and they fit perfectly. The only consideration I had was for the depth of the bags since both my exhaust are stacked on one side. There was a 12 inch clearing from the top of the fender to the top of the exhaust, which gave me about an inch and a half clearance. Hope this helps.
Heavy duty velcro straps and bungee cords (included) can be adjusted to fit most any width seat. I've used these on a Suzuki Bandit 1200S and 1250S.
Good bags; I recommend them.
But the top Velcro straps extend a lot and the bottom bungee cords can be used in various configurations. I'm sure you could make them work for your sportster.
I will say that I absolutley love these bags, they surve me great on a near daily basis and did great on a 600 mile weekend trip.