Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Onyx Expandable Magnetic Tank Bag
- RoadTex 1000 denier nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Non-slip material on bottom with heavy-duty magnets
- Clear map pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps for use as backpack
- Convenient soft-grip carrying handle
- Soft flannel lining to protect valuables
- Mounting base can be used separately as a map holder
- Reflective piping and logo
- Reinforced sidewall
- Zippered mesh pocket inside of the lid plus elastic penholders
- Detachable key holder on inside
- Rain cover and adjustable shoulder strap included
- Additional safety bungee cord provided
- Compressed: 14"L x 10"W x 8"H / 1,120 Cubic Inces
- Expanded: 14"L x 10"W x 11"H / 1540 Cubic Inches
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Firstgear Onyx Expandable Magnetic Tank Bag||RevZilla Item #527738||MFR. Product #107247||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Zippers are tough, carrying straps are good, and the wings with the magnets fold up and stick together nicely so you can walk around a store without looking like you're carrying a small stingray.
The two outside pockets pretty nicely fit the carrying strap and the rain cover, so the bag can be completely empty otherwise.
The only other downside (or me being obtuse) is the strap thingy at the bottom: a clip to (I think) attach to a loop you could run around your frame at the back of the tank. I haven't done that (perhaps I should), since I don't want extra straps flapping around when I'm not riding with the bag, and the magnets are enough...so I've sort of tucked the strap up into the zip off base (also a nice feature). Not ideal, but it works: just a bit finnicky at first.
All round a good deal for the price, and is serving me well for commuting and long trips.
Bag fits everything that I need no problem, sits nice on the bike and stays where the magnets are placed. Tabs on the zippers are nice and big and easy to access even with riding gloves on.
Its nice to have the bottom unzip off, providing back pack straps if you need to carry it any distance.
Only complaint I have is that it doesn't appear to be 100% waterproof but they have provided a water proof cover that can be put on easily. I have folded it up small enough to fit it in the sunglass case. I haven't hit any hard downpours yet, but it has held up with light drizzle just fine without the waterproof cover on.
3 months ago
Only thing i would change is the sunglasses pouch. There is no protection from the zipper scratching up your lenses.