Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Firstgear Military Spec Vest
- Generous fit: A larger, boxier, universal fit
- Meets Military specifications for on base use
- Highly visible reflective material so oncoming traffic can spot you 1000 yards away
- Removable double window, super secure ID badge holder
- Integrated stuff bag for stowing away when not in use
- Maximum adjustability with four side tabs secured by hook-and-loop closure
- Double layer mesh material cool and durable
- Ribbed knit collar for added comfort
- Rear storage pocket with easy access
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow / XS/SM||RevZilla Item #527078||MFR. Product #FTV.1011.01.U000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Yellow / MD-LG||RevZilla Item #527205||MFR. Product #FTV.1011.01.U002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / XL-2XL||RevZilla Item #527206||MFR. Product #FTV.1011.01.U004||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Quality First Gear product. Easy to zip on and off. Compact and BRIGHT!
Mesh design allows air flow thru vest. Velcro closures on sides to adjust fit. Have not tried at interstate speed, but may catch wind under arms and around shoulders. Collar is knit. Fits outside my jacket collar, but feels like it would be OK on my neck.
Front vest pocket is small. I have large hands, can only get 3 fingers into zipper, can't reach bottom of pocket. I won't used the ID pocket, but it is Velcro'd to the jacket for quick removal. Would be handy if you need to show ID frequently. Integrated stuff bag is nice for storage in saddlebags.
I purchased for limited use based on 1) military spec, 2) price range, and 3) user ratings.
This vest is sized to fit over a heavy leather jacket. I normally wear a medium sized jacket and purchased the XS/S size and it fits, but still almost too big. I have the velcro straps on the sides pulled all of the way in. Consider ordering one size smaller than you normally wear.
I saw the reviews and ordered a size smaller...I wear a XL jacket so purchased the M-L vest. I am 6'3" and 185 lbs. With my winter 3/4 length jacket, with liner and layers underneath, the vest is still too big. The velcro side straps won't close tighter, and the back of the vest goes as far down as my 3/4 touring winter jacket.
I plan to return/exchange this with RevZilla. With that much bulk of the vest, I would expect it to flap all over.
That said, the reflective material all over the vest in the right places. Too bad it is sized for those whose diet solely consists of McDonald's and KFC. The wallet thing on the vest is terrible to. First gear should simply remove it altogether.
Rev$ help too. And free shipping. Easy.