Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Firstgear Laguna Tail Bag
The Firstgear Laguna Tail Bag offers style, utility and flexibility.
- Fabricated from RoadTex 1000D nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Large capacity, expandable by 3 inches all around
- 3 external, easily accessible, zippered pockets
- Reflective piping to enhance night visibility from both the front and sides
- Soft flannel lining protects valuables with a moveable partition for flexible loading
- Zippered pocket inside of top cover for documents or other flat items, and mesh lid
- Attaches with built in bungee cords
- 2 lower flaps to insure secure mounting to the bike
- Equipped with an attached rain cover inside a concealed zippered pocket
- Comes with a shoulder strap to ease off-bike transportation
- Compressed: 16-1/2”L x 13”W x 9”H
- Expanded: 16-1/2”L x 13”W x 11-1/2”H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Firstgear Laguna Tail Bag||RevZilla Item #442888||MFR. Product #TR902||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The construction and finish is good. I have nothing bad to say about the product its self it is just a poor fit for my application. Depending on how you lay the bag you can probably get 9 or so soda cans in side and still have a little room on top of them. Side and pockets are sized for a few sunglasses and sun lotion bottles. Top pocket should have no trouble fitting your average Iphone sized smart phone. Shoving a wallet in on top and it may get a bit snug.
During summer I ride to and from work on a daily basis. This bag should hold my size 12 shoes and scrubs snugly with possible room for small lunch. I would have liked to gotten a bit bigger bag but the shape and size is not over compensating on my 2009 vn900c. The only draw back I see now other than the size is there is a sort of top map flap that is held in place with Velcro. Not sure how well that will hold up in the long run. Mounting is a bit tricky with the supplied two bungee cords. But for now it will do. I will leave another comment after a few weeks of packing and traveling.