Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Dowco Guardian Weather All Motorcycle Cover
- 300D coated polyester
- Exclusive ClimaShield® fabric protection helps repel water
- Waterproof with heat-sealed, taped seams
- Moisture Guard Vent System lets moisture escape
- Aluminized heat shields allow immediate use after riding
- Liner protects windshield
- Sewn elastic shock cord and under-bike web strap
- Sewn-in grommets allow use of a cable lock (sold separately)
- Convenient storage bag
Note: Some sizes listed in Size Chart are for stock motorcycles without additions such as panniers, windshields, high handlebars or sissy bars. These options will typically require a jump of one to two sizes.
- MD - developed to fit Sportsters, Dynas, and older CB-series motorcycles
- LG - developed to fit 1983 Goldwing Interstate, a bike with fairly slim panniers and very small top box
- XL - developed to fit 1984 Goldwing interstate and Yamaha Venture, with full-size top boxes
- 2XL - developed to fit Touring/Full Dress 1500cc and up bikes
- 3XL - developed to fit Goldwings with full accessories
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #257931||MFR. Product #50004-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #257933||MFR. Product #50003-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #257934||MFR. Product #50002-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / Sport Bike||RevZilla Item #257935||MFR. Product #50007-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 3XL||RevZilla Item #258873||MFR. Product #50006-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #258940||MFR. Product #50005-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Yeah, I know, the directions EXPLICITLY state not to trailer the bike with the cover in place, but to me the cover was expendable, and it did precisely what I wanted it to do. I wrapped it up sixteen different ways with bungee cords, but it still flapped enough to tear it up after three years. Not real surprising with 10 hour days at 80mph!
Now I have an enclosed trailer, so the second one should last for years! (;>)
No idea on the size for your bike. You could cal
The revzilla guys or email dowco for a proper size.
You will love the cover!!