Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Bionic MX Knee Protectors
The Alpinestars Bionic MX Knee Protectors have an articulated thermoplastic shell specifically designed for each knee for superior protection, support and comfort.
- Articulated protector follows the movements of the knee joint
- Impact resistant and ventilated thermoplast shell with aluminum reinforced knee cup for superior energy absorption
- Ergonomically designed to fit the knees and the side of the bike with an asymmetrical form
- Removable and impact resistant biofoam padding with a comfortable Lycra liner
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures straps strategically placed to prevent skin abrasions
- Durable billet aluminum hinges
- Snap assembly for easy cleaning
- One size
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Alpinestars Bionic MX Knee Protectors||RevZilla Item #305291||MFR. Product #650-633-13 4XL/27040001||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The protection and padding in these are second to none. They are very comfortable and protective (for what they're supposed to do), they're lightweight to the point u forget you have them on, very breathable even though they don't flow air enough to be 5* in that category, but they won't let your knees be sticky and sweaty. I have a lot of protective gear ('coz i sacrifice all the bike tuning and customizing in favor of protection) and Alpinestars, Dainese and Forcefield are simply the best (in no particular order, they compliment each other extremely well with every brand bringing something else to the table, f.i. Forcefield-THE BEST back protector, shirt and shorts, A* THE BEST protective vest and street knee guards, Dainese THE BEST protective leathers...)
Everyone who is like me- that cares about protection a little more than the average Joe-should honestly pick these up. $100 is a lot less than a patella tendon surgery (trust me, unfortunately i know)
These won't protect you from ACL/MCL injuries, as they don't have the lateral support needed for this kinda protection, but the braces that do are about $500 more so you have to be reasonable.
Overall, i haven't find a better, more comfortable patella, knee cup protection, that you can wear under a bit looser riding pants, yet
1. One of the supporting straps (very small) wasn't sewn in. It is like the person or machine just missed their mark.
2. You have to have tiny legs for these to fit! I have thick legs but not what I would call overly large. The straps plain didn't reach above or below the knee.
Here are my measurements, if you are near mine stay away from buying these.
20'' Above the knee
18'' Below the knee
They look cool, I don't know if the pads inside are CE approved. And the plastic felt mid grade leaning to cheap. Like they would be good for one real crash, but that is just me guessing. Felt kind of like a Honda Civic, nice but not going to WOW you, but would do the job.
2) Great strap mechanism and good adjustment options.
3) Looks great, feels good and instills a good sense of protection.
4) Moves freely with knee movements, not restricting.
A great knee guard with good value to money, I use it daily for commuting and it's awesome.
1 month ago
Worst part of this product is the fact that it smears all over the fairings. They are not coming off after repeating cleaning with regular cleaners/goo be gone. I'm going to have to sand these off and redo the paint. This purchase has been a very costly mistake. STAY AWAY IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FAIRINGS