Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Airfoil 9300 Series Goggle
- Fits comfortably over most prescription eyeglasses
- Ventilated black plastic frame with soft contoured foam padding provides a tight seal to keep out wind
- Deisgned to provide maximum protection against sun, wind and glare
- Polycarbonate UV 400 lenses are super strong exceeding ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for impact resistance
- Meet and exceed ANSI Z80.3 special purpose UV requirements
- Each comes individually boxed with a nylon case and belt clip
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #142501||MFR. Product #9305||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Smoke Silver||RevZilla Item #142500||MFR. Product #9300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
11 months ago
From a quality standpoint, I expect this pair to last me an entire Northern Illinois riding season. There are two drawbacks to these goggles (to be expected at this price point). 1. They are easily scratched. 2. The tint is not as dark as I need them to be for sunny Summer riding.
Overall, at the 40 (hard earned dollars) price point, this product is a consensus buy.... buy... buy...
Great job Revzilla, every order is delivered perfectly! Well wrapped and on time. It's a pleasure doing business with you, I just wish you sold Harley motor clothing.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
These do the job very well. Very good fit with no pressure points at all. Just all round great goggles.
Highly reccommended for anyone wanting Goggles for over glasses.
The goggles are a perfect product. The materials seem to be quality and durable. They fit wonderfully over the AGV RP60 Royal helmet and in the leather snap strap at the back of the helmet. The only "but" is the fact that the goggles are at their longest adjustment to fit. I'm not sure if this will present a problem over time. My solution would be to take the goggles off and not keep them stretched over the helmet when it's not used.
At top speed (legal) they were tight a secure. In the 1st gear traffic of downtown Boston, they did not add to the heat. The bugs wiped right off at the end of the ride.
The goggles fit wonderfully over my Ray-Ban prescription glasses and a selection of sunglasses as well.
Recommended with out reservation.
Please, if you wear glasses, do not buy this goggle.
The airfoils fit nicely over my glasses, are very comfortable, and provide good protection.