Gear Expert / Customer Service
Gear Expert / Customer Service / Customer Loyalty / Rider Support
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This role is all of those jobs in one. Picking up the phone and placing an order does this career path no justice. Come live it and breathe it with us. We are building the most elite team of motorcycle gear experts in the world.
You have to love bikes. You have to love gear. You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
This person would handle all ranges of levels of interaction with customers via phone, email and other communication channels to take it one step forward toward facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH. Working with our logistics, techs, suppliers, manufacturers and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure that RevZilla overdelivers is what this position entails! Retail or eCommerce experience a plus. The ability to potentially shed bad habits, hustle, be proactive and learn the RevZilla way a must!
We are a young company and are looking for folks who want to grab the reins and run with the eventual goal to learn, develop, improve, be promoted and progress!
- Must love motorcycle gear and motorcycles. You can't be an expert or a geek if you don't love the subject matter.
- Must get excited and want to learn about a combination of some of the following: motorcycle gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, dirt bike riding, adventure riding, supercross / endurocross, bike modification.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement. We are an elite team built upon those principals.
- Must be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing. This career is writing & communication intensive.
- Must like people. We help riders everyday. All day. If you don't like people, you won't dig it here.
Foreign languages (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian) a plus!
PS: Right now we are especially interested in potential new team members who like Adventure Riding, Touring, Track Days / Racing or Euro Bikes (BMW, KTM, Aprilia, Ducati, Triumph, etc.) and the gear that goes with it (Arai, Shoei, Dainese, REV'IT!, Schuberth, Alpinestars, Shark, etc.)