eCommerce Product Catalog Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to help us maintain and grow our large online selection of motorcycle apparel and accessories. Insane attention to detail and a "geek" level interest in motorcycle apparel, parts, and accessories a must.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Ensuring the integrity of catalog data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling product catalog data
- Evaluating prospective vendor data sheets and converting to internal format utilizing Excel for bulk data manipulation.
- Analyzing various product attributes and assigning to products as required
- Research and suggest potential product lines and areas of expansion for the product catalog
- Manual data entry for new product lines / vehicle application data (associating part numbers to appropriate make/model/year)
- Comfort in wearing "multiple hats"
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Retail Merchandising, Business Administration, Finance or related field) from a four year college or university
- Previous or current riding experience
- Passion for motorcycles / powersports industry
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Prior eCommerce product merchandising experience a nice to have but not required
Benefits: Casual work environment, health insurance, dental Insurance, paid time off, direct deposit, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), product discounts, early stage opportunity at a young high growth, high energy company!
Inquires can be submitted to jobs [AT] revzilla.com