Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
1 Blemished Available: $85.45 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Yuasa Y50-N18L-A-CX Yumicron CX Battery
Shipping & Returns
Yuasa Y50-N18L-A-CX Yumicron CX Battery
The YuMicron CX was the first small engine starting battery to use "lead calcium" technology. This special technology means the YuMicron CX generates more power, requires less maintenance, and lasts longer than any other conventional battery. Because of its unique design, the CX will generate 5% to 8% more cold cranking amperage than Yuasa's high-output YuMicron lead-antimony battery. For high compression machines, this means greater reserve capacity and more starting power. The YuMicron CX lead calcium technology also reduces water loss, so the CX requires servicing (water filling) only about one-eighth as often as ordinary lead-antimony types. The YuMicron CX holds its specific gravity more than three times as long as lead-antimony type batteries resulting in a longer shelf life. This feature means longer periods between charges, especially during winter months.
- Engineered to protect against corrosion and withstand vibration
- Dimensions: 8 1/8" long, 3 9/16" wide, 6 3/8" high
- 275 CCA (Cold Cranking Amps)
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Does not come with acid
- Does not come charged
- Battery is non-returnable once acid has been installed
Battery Terminal Location:
Note: Product may vary from photo. RevZilla recommends charging and testing all batteries prior to using.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yuasa Y50-N18L-A-CX Yumicron CX Battery||RevZilla Item #937724||MFR. Product #YUAM2218C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1983-1996
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1983-1996
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1996
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1980-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1980-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- CB750A Automatic 1976, 1977, 1978
- GL1000 Gold Wing 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979
- GL1100 Gold Wing 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
- GL1200 Gold Wing 1984
- KZ1300 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982
- VN1500A Vulcan 88 1987-1998
- VN1500B Vulcan 88 SE 1987-1998
- VN1500C Vulcan L 1996, 1997
- XS1100 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981
- XS1100L Mid-Special 1980, 1981
- XS1100S Special 1979, 1980, 1981
- XV1000 Virago 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
- XV920M Mid-Virago 1983
This item is also available for 41 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1996
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-1996
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1996
- Fat Bob FXEF 1979-1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1982-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1996
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1990
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1991-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1991-1996
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1991-1996
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1991-1996
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1990
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1991-1996
- Sport Glide FXRT 1983-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-1996
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-1996
- Sportster XLH883 1986-1996
- Super Glide FXE 1974-1985
- Super Glide II FXR 1982-1983
- XL 1979-1984
- XLCH 1979
- XLH1000 1979-1985
- XLS Roadster 1979-1985
- XLX-61 1983-1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.