Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Yoshimura Steering Stem Nut BMW S1000R / S1000RR / Suzuki GSXR1000 / GSXR600 / GSXR750 / GSXS1000 / GSXS1000F / Yamaha R6 / R1 / ZX6R
Give your cockpit that factory look with the Yoshimura Steering Stem Nut. Just ask Tommy Hayden, and Blake Young.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 alloy
- Stronger and lighter than the stock steel unit
- Pre drilled for safety wire
- Laser etched logo
- Distinctive laser etched machined Yoshimura Magnasonian™ finish
- Works Edition colorway features a hard-anodized process that produces superior colorfast qualities and is highly resistant to Ultraviolet rays and heat
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Works Edition Grey||RevZilla Item #978411||MFR. Product #090HA131400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- GSX-R1000 2007-2018
- GSX-R600 2008-2018
- GSX-R750 2008-2018
- GSX-S1000 2016, 2017, 2018
- GSX-S1000F 2016, 2017, 2018
- CB1000R 2011-2015
- CB300F 2015-2018
- CB500F 2013-2015
- CB500X 2013-2015
- CBR1000RR 2011-2018
- CBR1000RR ABS 2011-2018
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2011-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2018
- CBR1000RR SP2 2017
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- CBR300R 2015-2018
- CBR500R 2013-2015
- CBR600RR 2009-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2018
- Grom MSX125 2014-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wrapped it once around with black tape... carefully torqued it... and was very happy with the look. Until I took it in for service.
I got on my bike after a 600 mile maintenance... and the nut looks like someone put it on with vise grips.
Obviously doesn't hold up to a mechanic checking it without the black tape love I gave it.
10 months ago
2 months ago